Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons + Familiars for NEWBIES
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Loxen I'll be adding you to the participants list and sending your CR in a sec c:
hihihi no worries!
@Loxen I'll be adding you to the participants list and sending your CR in a sec c:
hihihi no worries!
firetop.png
@samooch May I please have the fae?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=271986&tab=dragon&did=32689225

giogio

(Am I doing this right?)
@samooch May I please have the fae?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=271986&tab=dragon&did=32689225

giogio

(Am I doing this right?)
small_buy_it_blu.png
@Giosetta, May I take number 3 on the giveaway list? Thanks. Also,giogio
@Giosetta, May I take number 3 on the giveaway list? Thanks. Also,giogio
@Giosetta I'd like to enter the items giveaway, if possible! With number... 4, perhaps? I think we choose a number, at least? ouo;;
(Giogio!)
@Giosetta I'd like to enter the items giveaway, if possible! With number... 4, perhaps? I think we choose a number, at least? ouo;;
(Giogio!)
@lilneps, no problem I'll be adding you OwO Hahaha and you can pick 4 (I had edited this because people seems to be confused, now is just ping me and I'll add >XD)

Sending your confirmation in a sec!
@lilneps, no problem I'll be adding you OwO Hahaha and you can pick 4 (I had edited this because people seems to be confused, now is just ping me and I'll add >XD)

Sending your confirmation in a sec!
firetop.png
@Giosetta, Heyy, this is super nice of you and your friend :D Thanks for linking mee, can I join the giveaway at slot number 13?
giogio~
@Giosetta, Heyy, this is super nice of you and your friend :D Thanks for linking mee, can I join the giveaway at slot number 13?
giogio~
--kawa, the pianist mage OOf4SrF.gif
Hello @Giosetta, thank you wholeheartedly for the chance!

Giogio!
Hello @Giosetta, thank you wholeheartedly for the chance!

Giogio!
IJcB7tI.png
@Dragodemonic Just please ping Samooch, the Fae is not in my posession c:

Let me know if you have any questions and doubts about using the site. send me a PM anytime and I'll happy you c:

@DairenShiren Adding you and sending your CR in a min!
@Dragodemonic Just please ping Samooch, the Fae is not in my posession c:

Let me know if you have any questions and doubts about using the site. send me a PM anytime and I'll happy you c:

@DairenShiren Adding you and sending your CR in a min!
firetop.png
@CrystallicDreams Adding you and sending your CR in a min! c:
Welcome to FR!
@CrystallicDreams Adding you and sending your CR in a min! c:
Welcome to FR!
firetop.png
@Giosetta This is a very nice gesture of you and your friend, so thank you - in the name of myself and possibly many other newbies aswell! Also, may I join the giveaway with number 11 if it's not a problem? :) And once again, thanks for this event! Giogio
@Giosetta This is a very nice gesture of you and your friend, so thank you - in the name of myself and possibly many other newbies aswell! Also, may I join the giveaway with number 11 if it's not a problem? :) And once again, thanks for this event! Giogio
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13