Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons + Familiars for NEWBIES
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Giosetta

Can I have package 8 please c;?

~Giogio
@Giosetta

Can I have package 8 please c;?

~Giogio
@cokirk and @Aqurke Thanks for joining! I'm sending the Cr with the pollen as your confirmation c:
@cokirk and @Aqurke Thanks for joining! I'm sending the Cr with the pollen as your confirmation c:
firetop.png
@niesetina, please don't forget to check your crossroads c:
@niesetina, please don't forget to check your crossroads c:
firetop.png
@Giosetta Can I enter to the familiars?

:D

Giogio
@Giosetta Can I enter to the familiars?

:D

Giogio
@samooch
Hello, there! Could I adopt the Fae? She's gorgeous! <3
@Giosetta
I'd like to try Number 17? :D
Giogio!
@samooch
Hello, there! Could I adopt the Fae? She's gorgeous! <3
@Giosetta
I'd like to try Number 17? :D
Giogio!
@memeticorgi Welcome to the FR!

Please would you like to have the dragon or join the giveaway c: ? Both at the same time is not possible ;-; Please let me know your choice.
@memeticorgi Welcome to the FR!

Please would you like to have the dragon or join the giveaway c: ? Both at the same time is not possible ;-; Please let me know your choice.
firetop.png
@Giosetta
Oh, no, I missed that bit ;; ahh, I'll have to go with the giveaway items!
tfw you accidentally ping yourself... I should really go to bed already! @_@ haha
@Giosetta
Oh, no, I missed that bit ;; ahh, I'll have to go with the giveaway items!
tfw you accidentally ping yourself... I should really go to bed already! @_@ haha
@Giosetta Gulper and lily? I think that's 16? I don't know if i'm doing this correctly, sorry about that
@Giosetta Gulper and lily? I think that's 16? I don't know if i'm doing this correctly, sorry about that
@memeticorgi hahaha I know, I have done this a few times >D
adding you and sending the pollen in a sec!

@immutablethroes Welcome to FR! Please read the rules on the second post. The familiar's aren't free choice, they will be given in raffle way with RNG. Please take a look on the second post and let me know if you still want number 16 c:
@memeticorgi hahaha I know, I have done this a few times >D
adding you and sending the pollen in a sec!

@immutablethroes Welcome to FR! Please read the rules on the second post. The familiar's aren't free choice, they will be given in raffle way with RNG. Please take a look on the second post and let me know if you still want number 16 c:
firetop.png
@Giosetta oh, i know! sorry, I thought you just @'ed with the number to enter the raffle, my mistake. :'u
@Giosetta oh, i know! sorry, I thought you just @'ed with the number to enter the raffle, my mistake. :'u
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13