Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons + Familiars for NEWBIES
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@immutablethroes if you wanna choose number 16 its okie c: But the prize lines does not equal to the numbers, all will be sort out using random generator c:

Should I add you to 16? c:
@immutablethroes if you wanna choose number 16 its okie c: But the prize lines does not equal to the numbers, all will be sort out using random generator c:

Should I add you to 16? c:
firetop.png
@Giosetta Please and thank you! Sorry for my confusion!
@Giosetta Please and thank you! Sorry for my confusion!
@immutablethroes no problem! I'll add some underlined to some parts to help future particpants c:

Adding you to 16 and sending your CR in a sec!
@immutablethroes no problem! I'll add some underlined to some parts to help future particpants c:

Adding you to 16 and sending your CR in a sec!
firetop.png
@memeticorgi Howdyyy! Welcome to the draconic place! Sorry I can't send her are the rules of the topic ;D
@memeticorgi Howdyyy! Welcome to the draconic place! Sorry I can't send her are the rules of the topic ;D
She/her
+3 FR time
Likes puddim

Wishlist
Nest rental
Brewing
ws5n0tJ.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
I made a small change to the rules. Not needed to pick a number just ping me and I'll add you to the list. There sems to be some misunderstood so I made this small change to make things simplies c:

Please newbies keep coming, I have dragons and familiars to you guys!
I made a small change to the rules. Not needed to pick a number just ping me and I'll add you to the list. There sems to be some misunderstood so I made this small change to make things simplies c:

Please newbies keep coming, I have dragons and familiars to you guys!
firetop.png
@Galera Added you to the list and sending your CR in a sec! c:
@Galera Added you to the list and sending your CR in a sec! c:
firetop.png
We're online!
We're online!
firetop.png
@giosetta may I be added to the list for the items please?

edit: giogio
i forgot to add im so sorry
@giosetta may I be added to the list for the items please?

edit: giogio
i forgot to add im so sorry
dcvzraz-1ccca06c-7fa6-4c0b-ac32-b47b92a1eeba.png dcvztaa-c8111c93-d04c-439c-952f-63d4845bc914.png dcvzraz-1ccca06c-7fa6-4c0b-ac32-b47b92a1eeba.png
[/center]
@rhenea Adding you now and sending your CR in a sec!
@rhenea Adding you now and sending your CR in a sec!
firetop.png

@giosetta
Um hi!
I'll take anything really, I don't know what is worth what. I'm painfully awkward, so I'm sorry if I messed something up ;^-^
Giogio

@giosetta
Um hi!
I'll take anything really, I don't know what is worth what. I'm painfully awkward, so I'm sorry if I messed something up ;^-^
Giogio
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13