Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of War [WOF RP, CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
((I am confused though, I sent in a thingy, bio whatever, and it doesn't seem like the RP started yet tho))
((I am confused though, I sent in a thingy, bio whatever, and it doesn't seem like the RP started yet tho))
lighttop.png
Username: FeatherCats

Character Name:
Aspen

Personality: Aspen is fairly quiet. He tries to stay as invisible as possible in fears that he's going to get turned over to the reincarnation of Darkstalker. No matter how much anybody has tried to convince him otherwise, Aspen still has nightmares about Darkstalker.
If you got to know him, before 'the disaster', he could've been your best friend within minutes. Aspen used to be jumpy and easy to approach before his family was 'taken away' from him. They haven't died, but they've basicially been turned into entirely new dragons.

Tribe: IceWing

Backstory (before and after Darkstalker): Aspen's life was great before Darkstalker. His family was considered the best he could ever have. Though his parents spent most of their lives between the second and third circles, they loved Aspen and tried to bring him up differently than the other Icewings. This was considered odd among the IceWings. He had one brother, Snowstorm (~8 years at death), who was a guard for Queen Glacier before Darkstalker. He also had a sister, Flurry (~12 years at death), who died among the IceWing prisoners. Aspen is always told stories about his older siblings as he was never alive to see them.
His family split apart in order to 'have a higher rate of survival,' which Aspen didn't understand at the time. He was hidden in a small ditch on an isolated island within SeaWing territory. His timid nature had always made him seem frail and weak, especially compared to the rest of his tribe. The only thing that kept him from 'melting' was the fact that he was always worried. Worried about everything. His parents, the war, what would happen after.. Whenever he got nervous, he realized, he would radiate with more coldness than usual. Aspen forced himself to plague his thoughts with Darkstalker and his family's possible death to keep himself cold. This eventually worsened his mental condition, but Aspen didn't really care about that. A lone SeaWing found the little dragonet and began asking him questions, about why he was here and where his family was. She found out that Aspen was alone, and decided to bring the dragonet food to keep him alive.
Timeskip to when his parents came back for him. The SeaWing began visiting Aspen less and less, and by the time Aspen's parents came back, she would only visit him once per week or so. When Aspen saw his parents swooping down the horizon, he was overjoyed. He attempted to climb out of the ditch he was left in, but he had frozen them to a point they were impossible to break. The opening of the ditch was too small to fly out of, and so he waited. His parents landed ontop of the ditch, looking down at Aspen with a cold glint in their eyes. He let out a little chirp, and just as he did, the SeaWing that had been feeding him rose from the water. Aspen's mother realized this, and with a quick swipe, she slashed the SeaWing across the throat. The SeaWing's jaw dropped, two seals falling down and onto Aspen's head, and she fell back into the water with a splash. Blood bubbled from the area she fell, and his mother wiped her sharp claws against the island. Aspen let out a squeaky scream. His parents slowly hissed as they watched Aspen attempt to crawl out of the ditch, waiting a few minutes before actually bringing him out. He trembled, staring into their eyes and back to the water. What happened to my parents? he thought. Aspen would've asked if he hadn't been grabbed by the wings and dragged back to the ruins of the Ice Kingdom. Dead bodies were littered everywhere, following a long trail of dark blue blood. He occasionally looked up at his parents, whose eyes were dull and sad. He noticed that they looked down at the ground instead of up ahead. Aspen soon realized what had happened.

Appearance: Small IceWing with faint/pale purple diamonds running down his body.

Any Powers?: When he's nervous, scared, or sad, he begins to slowly freeze a set radius around him. The more emotiomal he gets, the stronger the power gets. At his peak, Aspen accidentally froze a small lake and trapped a SeaWing dragonet. Whoops.
Any Items?: A necklace with 5 diamonds, he guards it with his life, though he's not sure how much that's really worth anymore.

Other: Aspen is no more than 2 years old. His parents left him for almost a year of his life. After he was brought back to the Ice Kingdom, or what's left of it, his parents drove him out within two weeks due to a shortage of food.

TBH I love The Lost Heir, I'm not sure why but I've read it over 8 times.
Username: FeatherCats

Character Name:
Aspen

Personality: Aspen is fairly quiet. He tries to stay as invisible as possible in fears that he's going to get turned over to the reincarnation of Darkstalker. No matter how much anybody has tried to convince him otherwise, Aspen still has nightmares about Darkstalker.
If you got to know him, before 'the disaster', he could've been your best friend within minutes. Aspen used to be jumpy and easy to approach before his family was 'taken away' from him. They haven't died, but they've basicially been turned into entirely new dragons.

Tribe: IceWing

Backstory (before and after Darkstalker): Aspen's life was great before Darkstalker. His family was considered the best he could ever have. Though his parents spent most of their lives between the second and third circles, they loved Aspen and tried to bring him up differently than the other Icewings. This was considered odd among the IceWings. He had one brother, Snowstorm (~8 years at death), who was a guard for Queen Glacier before Darkstalker. He also had a sister, Flurry (~12 years at death), who died among the IceWing prisoners. Aspen is always told stories about his older siblings as he was never alive to see them.
His family split apart in order to 'have a higher rate of survival,' which Aspen didn't understand at the time. He was hidden in a small ditch on an isolated island within SeaWing territory. His timid nature had always made him seem frail and weak, especially compared to the rest of his tribe. The only thing that kept him from 'melting' was the fact that he was always worried. Worried about everything. His parents, the war, what would happen after.. Whenever he got nervous, he realized, he would radiate with more coldness than usual. Aspen forced himself to plague his thoughts with Darkstalker and his family's possible death to keep himself cold. This eventually worsened his mental condition, but Aspen didn't really care about that. A lone SeaWing found the little dragonet and began asking him questions, about why he was here and where his family was. She found out that Aspen was alone, and decided to bring the dragonet food to keep him alive.
Timeskip to when his parents came back for him. The SeaWing began visiting Aspen less and less, and by the time Aspen's parents came back, she would only visit him once per week or so. When Aspen saw his parents swooping down the horizon, he was overjoyed. He attempted to climb out of the ditch he was left in, but he had frozen them to a point they were impossible to break. The opening of the ditch was too small to fly out of, and so he waited. His parents landed ontop of the ditch, looking down at Aspen with a cold glint in their eyes. He let out a little chirp, and just as he did, the SeaWing that had been feeding him rose from the water. Aspen's mother realized this, and with a quick swipe, she slashed the SeaWing across the throat. The SeaWing's jaw dropped, two seals falling down and onto Aspen's head, and she fell back into the water with a splash. Blood bubbled from the area she fell, and his mother wiped her sharp claws against the island. Aspen let out a squeaky scream. His parents slowly hissed as they watched Aspen attempt to crawl out of the ditch, waiting a few minutes before actually bringing him out. He trembled, staring into their eyes and back to the water. What happened to my parents? he thought. Aspen would've asked if he hadn't been grabbed by the wings and dragged back to the ruins of the Ice Kingdom. Dead bodies were littered everywhere, following a long trail of dark blue blood. He occasionally looked up at his parents, whose eyes were dull and sad. He noticed that they looked down at the ground instead of up ahead. Aspen soon realized what had happened.

Appearance: Small IceWing with faint/pale purple diamonds running down his body.

Any Powers?: When he's nervous, scared, or sad, he begins to slowly freeze a set radius around him. The more emotiomal he gets, the stronger the power gets. At his peak, Aspen accidentally froze a small lake and trapped a SeaWing dragonet. Whoops.
Any Items?: A necklace with 5 diamonds, he guards it with his life, though he's not sure how much that's really worth anymore.

Other: Aspen is no more than 2 years old. His parents left him for almost a year of his life. After he was brought back to the Ice Kingdom, or what's left of it, his parents drove him out within two weeks due to a shortage of food.

TBH I love The Lost Heir, I'm not sure why but I've read it over 8 times.
tumblr_ook17xjoGx1w8izspo3_r2_250.pngA0qtRly.gif
gHesnkX.png
@Pandacow Username: QueenClam Gender: Female Character Name: Indigo Personality: Introvert, Secretly wants friends, acts serious, hides true emotions, cracks a joke once in a while. Loves to draw and draws everything. Loves creating stories (even if they might not be the best) Tribe: Rain/Sea Backstory (before and after Darkstalker): Indigo was born from a SeaWing (Wahoo) and a RainWing(Alpinia) and her whole life she's been trying to figure out who she really was. While living in the Rain Forest with her brother (Wahoo, Alpinia and Red- her brother) Alpinia told everyone her and her brother were RainWings to hide the identity. During the reign of Darkstalker Alpinia sent her and her brother to the Sea Kingdom to live with their father alone on a distant island. Once the war was over Indigo decided to go back to the Rain Forest and the rest of Pyrriah. Redtailed and her father stayed and Indigo has a quest to find her mother and to see what has become of all the dragons. Appearance: Indigo scales, glowing seawing stripes, no gills, webs on front talons, hazel eyes, normal tail. [img]http://img04.deviantart.net/f1a7/i/2017/116/0/4/indigo_by_the_beach_by_gdtrekkie-db79pfu.png[/img] Any Powers?: Ptttph NO Any Items?: Purple feather earrings Other: That's all :P
@Pandacow

Username: QueenClam

Character Name: Indigo

Personality: Introvert, Secretly wants friends, acts serious, hides true emotions, cracks a joke once in a while. Loves to draw and draws everything. Loves creating stories (even if they might not be the best)

Tribe: Rain/Sea

Backstory (before and after Darkstalker): Indigo was born from a SeaWing (Wahoo) and a RainWing(Alpinia) and her whole life she's been trying to figure out who she really was. While living in the Rain Forest with her brother (Wahoo, Alpinia and Red- her brother) Alpinia told everyone her and her brother were RainWings to hide the identity. During the reign of Darkstalker Alpinia sent her and her brother to the Sea Kingdom to live with their father alone on a distant island. Once the war was over Indigo decided to go back to the Rain Forest and the rest of Pyrriah. Redtailed and her father stayed and Indigo has a quest to find her mother and to see what has become of all the dragons.

Appearance: Indigo scales, glowing seawing stripes, no gills, webs on front talons, hazel eyes, normal tail.
indigo_by_the_beach_by_gdtrekkie-db79pfu.png

Any Powers?: Ptttph NO

Any Items?: Purple feather earrings

Other: That's all :P
@Pandacow

I am interested. all thought i have one quest since I am a newb at this.

How do you know when to respond or that it's your turn?

also it might take me a bit to make a character. I need to brush up and WoF lore.
@Pandacow

I am interested. all thought i have one quest since I am a newb at this.

How do you know when to respond or that it's your turn?

also it might take me a bit to make a character. I need to brush up and WoF lore.
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
@Pandacow
Username: Gemhydra
Character Name: Hawk
Personality: Shy. friendly, gentle, has trouble hiding emotions, and is a bit fearful, can be sarcastic and humorous when she is truly at ease.
Tribe: Sandwing
Backstory (before and after Darkstalker):
After Darkstalker wrecked havoc upon the lands, Hawk became a Seeker. Her job is to search the desert for water. She knows that there is very little water anywhere, but she still goes out every day searching for water and maybe even other dragons that come too close.
Appearance: hot sun bleached her scales into a very pale sandy yellow (from far away she could be mistaken for a Icewing), big muscular wings from flying so much, and has sapphire blue eyes to match her ear ring. her face is thin and bony along with the rest of her body. (except her wings)
Any Powers?: erm, no.
Any Items?: A sapphire blue ear ring on her right ear.
Other: There so many good books out there, but if I went to a giant book store that had all the books in the world, then I would buy the book Peter Nimble and his Fantastic Eyes
My favorite book of the WoF series is the very first one. (The Dragonet Prophecy)
@Pandacow
Username: Gemhydra
Character Name: Hawk
Personality: Shy. friendly, gentle, has trouble hiding emotions, and is a bit fearful, can be sarcastic and humorous when she is truly at ease.
Tribe: Sandwing
After Darkstalker wrecked havoc upon the lands, Hawk became a Seeker. Her job is to search the desert for water. She knows that there is very little water anywhere, but she still goes out every day searching for water and maybe even other dragons that come too close.
Appearance: hot sun bleached her scales into a very pale sandy yellow (from far away she could be mistaken for a Icewing), big muscular wings from flying so much, and has sapphire blue eyes to match her ear ring. her face is thin and bony along with the rest of her body. (except her wings)
Any Powers?: erm, no.
Any Items?: A sapphire blue ear ring on her right ear.
Other: There so many good books out there, but if I went to a giant book store that had all the books in the world, then I would buy the book Peter Nimble and his Fantastic Eyes
My favorite book of the WoF series is the very first one. (The Dragonet Prophecy)
rSJg2ds.jpgezykfzF.jpg
(( @Pandacow is this still open? I'd love to join ))
(( @Pandacow is this still open? I'd love to join ))
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
@Pandacow

Username: Amazonite
Character Name: Corvid
Personality: Corvid is smart and brave, though she tends to put herself first. She's loyal to those who gain her trust. However, it's quite difficult to get close to her. She has no tolerance for betrayal, and will hold a grudge until she has vengeance. She can be charitable, if doing so wouldn't affect her negatively.
Tribe: SkyWing (she has NightWing blood, but not enough to be considered a target)
Backstory (before and after Darkstalker): Before: Corvid and her brother lived in the desert with a nomadic group of SandWings, as well as hybrids fleeing from dragons who wanted them dead. They made a living digging various items out of the sand and selling them. Even during the war, the SandWing government didn't notice their activities. This group was her family, as she couldn't remember her parents very well. After: The nomads usually didn't have much of a concept of what was happening outside the desert, but they could recognize patterns. When they started finding more and more fresh corpses in their travels, they stopped and took shelter in an abandoned village. They decided to send Corvid and some of the other group members into the world to find out what exactly is going on.
Appearance: A tall SkyWing with dark crimson scales. Her wings are lighter with a few golden flecks. (I'll have a picture soon)
Any Powers?: Normal SkyWing abilities
Any Items?: An enchanted onyx earring that lets her send telepathic messages to her brother
Other: I might be slow to respond for the first few weeks due to school, but it's almost over. Also, my favorite series is WoF, of course! My favorite individual book is the Hidden Kingdom.
@Pandacow

Username: Amazonite
Character Name: Corvid
Personality: Corvid is smart and brave, though she tends to put herself first. She's loyal to those who gain her trust. However, it's quite difficult to get close to her. She has no tolerance for betrayal, and will hold a grudge until she has vengeance. She can be charitable, if doing so wouldn't affect her negatively.
Tribe: SkyWing (she has NightWing blood, but not enough to be considered a target)
Backstory (before and after Darkstalker): Before: Corvid and her brother lived in the desert with a nomadic group of SandWings, as well as hybrids fleeing from dragons who wanted them dead. They made a living digging various items out of the sand and selling them. Even during the war, the SandWing government didn't notice their activities. This group was her family, as she couldn't remember her parents very well. After: The nomads usually didn't have much of a concept of what was happening outside the desert, but they could recognize patterns. When they started finding more and more fresh corpses in their travels, they stopped and took shelter in an abandoned village. They decided to send Corvid and some of the other group members into the world to find out what exactly is going on.
Appearance: A tall SkyWing with dark crimson scales. Her wings are lighter with a few golden flecks. (I'll have a picture soon)
Any Powers?: Normal SkyWing abilities
Any Items?: An enchanted onyx earring that lets her send telepathic messages to her brother
Other: I might be slow to respond for the first few weeks due to school, but it's almost over. Also, my favorite series is WoF, of course! My favorite individual book is the Hidden Kingdom.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
@Pandacow

Username: Amyatzu
Character Name: Whisperclaws
Personality: Salty and sarcastic most of the time. Really hates pretty much everyone. Smol bit inasane.
Tribe: Nightwings
Backstory (before and after Darkstalker): Before, he was a librarian and a scholar, but was forced into the SkyWing court as a prisoner. After, he is a hermit and lives with his "love", a tiny orb that occasionally speaks in hushed tones.
Appearance: All black with faint, colorful flourishes of purple, blue, and green beneath his wings that are metallic, almost like the neck of a mallard. Was born under the aurora.
Any Powers?: Is an "interferer", can disrupt some magical communications/magical instruments by touching them die to being born under the charged solar particles of the Aurora Borealis. Nicknamed "clumsyclaws" because of this.
Any Items?: Small stone orb, obsidian dagger, gilded antler bracelets and jewelry.
Other: Can I enter twice?
@Pandacow

Username: Amyatzu
Character Name: Whisperclaws
Personality: Salty and sarcastic most of the time. Really hates pretty much everyone. Smol bit inasane.
Tribe: Nightwings
Backstory (before and after Darkstalker): Before, he was a librarian and a scholar, but was forced into the SkyWing court as a prisoner. After, he is a hermit and lives with his "love", a tiny orb that occasionally speaks in hushed tones.
Appearance: All black with faint, colorful flourishes of purple, blue, and green beneath his wings that are metallic, almost like the neck of a mallard. Was born under the aurora.
Any Powers?: Is an "interferer", can disrupt some magical communications/magical instruments by touching them die to being born under the charged solar particles of the Aurora Borealis. Nicknamed "clumsyclaws" because of this.
Any Items?: Small stone orb, obsidian dagger, gilded antler bracelets and jewelry.
Other: Can I enter twice?
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
@Pandacow

Just thought I should mention, I'm going to be a bit busy over the next two weeks and may not be quite as active. I completely understand if you decide not to pick me. :)

Username: GingerC

Character Name: Sleet

Personality: Sleet is an honest, observant dragon, and also an ardent pessimist. Her years of isolation have made her rather unfamiliar with dragon kind, and she is mostly unaware of the state of Pyrrhia. She's skittish, defensive, and doesn't have any problem at all with solving her problems with frostbreath.

Tribe: Icewing

Backstory (before and after Darkstalker): Sleet was always a good little dragonet from hatching. Always on time, always trying her best, and always enthusiastic. Her goal was to land in the First Circle and be one of the Queen's advisors, but she gradually lost sight of her dream as her viewpoints changed.

As she spent more time around the palace and near higher ranked Icewings, she began to see them as completely soulless, vapid creatures without an ounce of free will. Their rank was their life, and nothing mattered beyond their pointless etiquette and mindless repetitive jobs. Everyone was a pawn, even the queen, but for no one's benefit.

Sleet decided that if she had to be a pawn, she may as well be a pawn that lives in a palace, and so she continued trying for a higher rank. She managed to achieve a spot in Second Circle before her seventh hatching day on sheer obedience alone, and faded into a mere background character in the grand scheme of the Ice Kingdom; just that boring little dragonet serving the queen her piece of polar bear.

This suddenly changed when she stumbled upon one of the royal heirs plotting the Queen's murder with a general. She threatened to lie to the queen and have Sleet executed to ensure no one would be able to warn her, and so she fled, fearing attack from either dragon.

She has been in hiding ever since; roaming the remotest parts of the tundra, hiding out in caves, even stalking the coastline where few dragons visit. Due to her isolation, she is uninformed on how the rest of the world is doing.

Appearance: Sleet is short, heavy set, and battle scarred. Her mane of spikes is comparatively short, and she's pure white with navy eyes.

Any Powers?: No.

Any Items?: No.

Other: My favorite books is Moon Rising. When Moonwatcher was exploring the school, it gave me a sense of magic, awe, and discovery that only Harry Potter had been able to procure before.
@Pandacow

Just thought I should mention, I'm going to be a bit busy over the next two weeks and may not be quite as active. I completely understand if you decide not to pick me. :)

Username: GingerC

Character Name: Sleet

Personality: Sleet is an honest, observant dragon, and also an ardent pessimist. Her years of isolation have made her rather unfamiliar with dragon kind, and she is mostly unaware of the state of Pyrrhia. She's skittish, defensive, and doesn't have any problem at all with solving her problems with frostbreath.

Tribe: Icewing

Backstory (before and after Darkstalker): Sleet was always a good little dragonet from hatching. Always on time, always trying her best, and always enthusiastic. Her goal was to land in the First Circle and be one of the Queen's advisors, but she gradually lost sight of her dream as her viewpoints changed.

As she spent more time around the palace and near higher ranked Icewings, she began to see them as completely soulless, vapid creatures without an ounce of free will. Their rank was their life, and nothing mattered beyond their pointless etiquette and mindless repetitive jobs. Everyone was a pawn, even the queen, but for no one's benefit.

Sleet decided that if she had to be a pawn, she may as well be a pawn that lives in a palace, and so she continued trying for a higher rank. She managed to achieve a spot in Second Circle before her seventh hatching day on sheer obedience alone, and faded into a mere background character in the grand scheme of the Ice Kingdom; just that boring little dragonet serving the queen her piece of polar bear.

This suddenly changed when she stumbled upon one of the royal heirs plotting the Queen's murder with a general. She threatened to lie to the queen and have Sleet executed to ensure no one would be able to warn her, and so she fled, fearing attack from either dragon.

She has been in hiding ever since; roaming the remotest parts of the tundra, hiding out in caves, even stalking the coastline where few dragons visit. Due to her isolation, she is uninformed on how the rest of the world is doing.

Appearance: Sleet is short, heavy set, and battle scarred. Her mane of spikes is comparatively short, and she's pure white with navy eyes.

Any Powers?: No.

Any Items?: No.

Other: My favorite books is Moon Rising. When Moonwatcher was exploring the school, it gave me a sense of magic, awe, and discovery that only Harry Potter had been able to procure before.
image.png
@Pandacow
I'm really interested in joining this RP so I'll give the character a shot.
Also, I'm using this character for other things, but separate universes, so whatever happens here (or there) doesn't cross over here.

Username:
KemaLynn1515
Character Name:
Roseclaw (Rose)
Personality:
Brave, Level-headed, Caring, Self-conscious, Determined, Experimental, Foolish, and Stubborn
Roseclaw always has a knack for keeping her cool under pressure, but she is also very determined and stubborn when she gets an idea. Being experimental she's a trial and error dragon, which often means she can make a fool of herself (Hence the foolish trait) Of course, despite all this, Roseclaw is very self-conscious and always worried she'll end up disappointing someone.
Though, even despite all this, Roseclaw's bravery always seems to shine through and get her through the worst problems and help her out.
Tribe:
Skywing
Before
Rose was a Skywing raised by Seawings. The reason for this is because her real father named Ash was a Skywing guard. And as he was one of the Queen's best guards he was not allowed to have an egg as that would mean he'd have to be temporarily relieved of duty, which the Queen didn't want. Ash ended up falling in love with an intelligent Skywing named Flare. Together they had an egg, a coral pink egg. Flare was fascinated by the egg's colouring, and wanted to raise the dragonet inside, but Ash couldn't have the Queen or her guards finding out. So he took the egg to the edge of the ocean. He then left the egg sitting on the sand, unsure of who would find it, but it was no longer his problem.
Riverbank was a mother Seawing with a son and another egg of her own. While she was walking along the shore for a leisurely stroll she found a coral pink egg, half buried in the sand. She knew immediately that it was a Skywing egg because of reddish colouring and the fact that a red dragon seemed to be flying away. Riverbank, not really biased against any other species, made a small nest under a pile of river stones that made a small cave, big enough for an egg. Because it was a Skywing egg, Riverbank knew she couldn't bring it to hatch underwater, so she'd have to hatch it here. After setting up the nest, and making sure it was warm, she headed back to the Seawing Palace.
After hatching Rose was raised like any other Seawing, because that's the only way Riverbank knew how to raise dragons, the only exception was that Roseclaw had to live in the abandoned Summer Palace, because although she could hold her breath for an extremely long time she could not live under the water. Roseclaw was also taught how to be like a Seawing to the best of her abilities. She learned Aquatic, she learned how to angle her body and how to use her tail to swim as fast as any other Seawing.
The other dragonets her age knew she was a Skywing, but they treated her no different, as she was still their friend. Because they were raised with a Skywing, Rose could show them what was different between Seawings and Skywings, including her large wings, her sharp eyesight, and her ability to breath fire. Roseclaw, even though she was different from the Seawings she lived in the Summer Palace with her scavenger friend, Rosalina, with no argument, happy to at least have a family and a home.
After
(This won't be as long as her backstory)
After the world fell into ruin at the talons of Darkstalker, a messenger was sent to Roseclaw to alert her of the danger. He never arrived to the palace, but was probably driven insane by the ghost of Albatross. Inside the Summer Palace, Roseclaw was not touched by Darkstalker's wrath, maybe it was because strangers thought the palace stood empty, and abandoned. The only reason Roseclaw took notice of the chaos was when her good friend, Ripple, finally arrived at the palace, nearly insane from the Albatross "Epicdemic" Roseclaw slowly nursed him back to a healthier state, but he was now afraid of the very waters around him. Soon Ripple began to settle, and he was able to tell Rose about what was happening around them.
Curious, Rose set out to the mainland, leaving Ripple and her companion, Rosalina behind, knowing they would be safe from Darkstalker, as she had before Ripple came.
Appearance:
Roseclaw is an average Skywing, with coral pinks and oranges. Though her shoulders and tail are much more muscular from her swimming experience.
Any Powers?:
She has regular Skywing powers, but she can swim extremely well and hold her breath for an extremely long time.
Any Items?:
A gold earring and an animus touched satchel which allows the bag to have unlimited space.
Other
As the backstory explains, Roseclaw is the Summer Palace caretaker, she also has a pet scavenger, Rosalina.
Favorite WoF Book:
My favorite would either have to be The Lost Heir or the Brightest Night. The reason I like these two is because it empowers the female characters, plus Tsunami and Thorn are my favorite characters.
@Pandacow
I'm really interested in joining this RP so I'll give the character a shot.
Also, I'm using this character for other things, but separate universes, so whatever happens here (or there) doesn't cross over here.

Username:
KemaLynn1515
Character Name:
Roseclaw (Rose)
Personality:
Brave, Level-headed, Caring, Self-conscious, Determined, Experimental, Foolish, and Stubborn
Roseclaw always has a knack for keeping her cool under pressure, but she is also very determined and stubborn when she gets an idea. Being experimental she's a trial and error dragon, which often means she can make a fool of herself (Hence the foolish trait) Of course, despite all this, Roseclaw is very self-conscious and always worried she'll end up disappointing someone.
Though, even despite all this, Roseclaw's bravery always seems to shine through and get her through the worst problems and help her out.
Tribe:
Skywing
Before
Rose was a Skywing raised by Seawings. The reason for this is because her real father named Ash was a Skywing guard. And as he was one of the Queen's best guards he was not allowed to have an egg as that would mean he'd have to be temporarily relieved of duty, which the Queen didn't want. Ash ended up falling in love with an intelligent Skywing named Flare. Together they had an egg, a coral pink egg. Flare was fascinated by the egg's colouring, and wanted to raise the dragonet inside, but Ash couldn't have the Queen or her guards finding out. So he took the egg to the edge of the ocean. He then left the egg sitting on the sand, unsure of who would find it, but it was no longer his problem.
Riverbank was a mother Seawing with a son and another egg of her own. While she was walking along the shore for a leisurely stroll she found a coral pink egg, half buried in the sand. She knew immediately that it was a Skywing egg because of reddish colouring and the fact that a red dragon seemed to be flying away. Riverbank, not really biased against any other species, made a small nest under a pile of river stones that made a small cave, big enough for an egg. Because it was a Skywing egg, Riverbank knew she couldn't bring it to hatch underwater, so she'd have to hatch it here. After setting up the nest, and making sure it was warm, she headed back to the Seawing Palace.
After hatching Rose was raised like any other Seawing, because that's the only way Riverbank knew how to raise dragons, the only exception was that Roseclaw had to live in the abandoned Summer Palace, because although she could hold her breath for an extremely long time she could not live under the water. Roseclaw was also taught how to be like a Seawing to the best of her abilities. She learned Aquatic, she learned how to angle her body and how to use her tail to swim as fast as any other Seawing.
The other dragonets her age knew she was a Skywing, but they treated her no different, as she was still their friend. Because they were raised with a Skywing, Rose could show them what was different between Seawings and Skywings, including her large wings, her sharp eyesight, and her ability to breath fire. Roseclaw, even though she was different from the Seawings she lived in the Summer Palace with her scavenger friend, Rosalina, with no argument, happy to at least have a family and a home.
After
(This won't be as long as her backstory)
After the world fell into ruin at the talons of Darkstalker, a messenger was sent to Roseclaw to alert her of the danger. He never arrived to the palace, but was probably driven insane by the ghost of Albatross. Inside the Summer Palace, Roseclaw was not touched by Darkstalker's wrath, maybe it was because strangers thought the palace stood empty, and abandoned. The only reason Roseclaw took notice of the chaos was when her good friend, Ripple, finally arrived at the palace, nearly insane from the Albatross "Epicdemic" Roseclaw slowly nursed him back to a healthier state, but he was now afraid of the very waters around him. Soon Ripple began to settle, and he was able to tell Rose about what was happening around them.
Curious, Rose set out to the mainland, leaving Ripple and her companion, Rosalina behind, knowing they would be safe from Darkstalker, as she had before Ripple came.
Appearance:
Roseclaw is an average Skywing, with coral pinks and oranges. Though her shoulders and tail are much more muscular from her swimming experience.
Any Powers?:
She has regular Skywing powers, but she can swim extremely well and hold her breath for an extremely long time.
Any Items?:
A gold earring and an animus touched satchel which allows the bag to have unlimited space.
Other
As the backstory explains, Roseclaw is the Summer Palace caretaker, she also has a pet scavenger, Rosalina.
Favorite WoF Book:
My favorite would either have to be The Lost Heir or the Brightest Night. The reason I like these two is because it empowers the female characters, plus Tsunami and Thorn are my favorite characters.
~*~*~free_rainbow_horse_icon_by_orengel-d48xgep.gif~*~*~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8