Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Different flights.
1 2
Hello! I'm sort of new and I want to switch flights but I have no idea which one to pick. I want to be laid back and raise my dragons. That's bout it!

So could you tell me from your personal experiences what your flight is like? Thanks!
Hello! I'm sort of new and I want to switch flights but I have no idea which one to pick. I want to be laid back and raise my dragons. That's bout it!

So could you tell me from your personal experiences what your flight is like? Thanks!
why'd you leave us?
why'd you leave us?
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
Join the Plague flight !
Become a fiersome warrior of pestilence and make Plaguemother proud C:
Join the Plague flight !
Become a fiersome warrior of pestilence and make Plaguemother proud C:
wpEE9mo.png
@UnboundPuppet Hey Unbound. I'm Raven, and since joining FR, I've been part of three separate Flights. If you just want to be more laid back and raise your dragons, then honestly I would recommend picking based on the eye color and backgrounds you like best! If you do want to have some interaction on the forums, I personally would definitely recommend picking a slower Flight (the small ones tend to be pretty slow, Plague is also on the slow side) since then you can have a more laid back experience. That's what I did when I switched to Fire, and while I don't regret now switching to Plague, Fire was very on point to what I was after. They have great eye colors and the forums are slow enough that even with me logging in maybe once a day, it was pretty easy to feel like I was included there.

Plague is similar - we have a lot of projects and a ton of ways to get involved that don't take a lot of effort, the forums are on the slow side so it's easy to keep up, and we have the awesome benefit of getting quite a lot of Dom bonuses. (We've held the top of the Dom board more than any single Flight to date!)
@UnboundPuppet Hey Unbound. I'm Raven, and since joining FR, I've been part of three separate Flights. If you just want to be more laid back and raise your dragons, then honestly I would recommend picking based on the eye color and backgrounds you like best! If you do want to have some interaction on the forums, I personally would definitely recommend picking a slower Flight (the small ones tend to be pretty slow, Plague is also on the slow side) since then you can have a more laid back experience. That's what I did when I switched to Fire, and while I don't regret now switching to Plague, Fire was very on point to what I was after. They have great eye colors and the forums are slow enough that even with me logging in maybe once a day, it was pretty easy to feel like I was included there.

Plague is similar - we have a lot of projects and a ton of ways to get involved that don't take a lot of effort, the forums are on the slow side so it's easy to keep up, and we have the awesome benefit of getting quite a lot of Dom bonuses. (We've held the top of the Dom board more than any single Flight to date!)
cPW6H3E.png
@PuffOfKindness I haven't really left a flight left.

@PlaneswalkerJack Maybe, I'm considering all flights at the moment.

@PrinceRaven Thanks. I really just joined the site for the dragons, I didn't and still don't know much about the different flights. But your input is a huge help into understanding the flights.

To all so far, thank you for answering. I would like to hear more about your flights so I can decide which one is a good fit for me. :)

@PuffOfKindness I haven't really left a flight left.

@PlaneswalkerJack Maybe, I'm considering all flights at the moment.

@PrinceRaven Thanks. I really just joined the site for the dragons, I didn't and still don't know much about the different flights. But your input is a huge help into understanding the flights.

To all so far, thank you for answering. I would like to hear more about your flights so I can decide which one is a good fit for me. :)

@UnboundPuppet

this guide might help you. It should be able to tell you more about the Flights than users can ^^

If you aren't sure what you want yet, I'd recommend staying where you are and saving your free Flight change until you have a better idea!
@UnboundPuppet

this guide might help you. It should be able to tell you more about the Flights than users can ^^

If you aren't sure what you want yet, I'd recommend staying where you are and saving your free Flight change until you have a better idea!
cPW6H3E.png
@UnboundPuppet
As a somewhat laid-back Acolight....... Probably not Light considering your goals :D
I mean, plenty of people in Light don't aren't dom-crazed, and in Light we're super-nice, I can tell you that much, but....... Hmm.
@UnboundPuppet
As a somewhat laid-back Acolight....... Probably not Light considering your goals :D
I mean, plenty of people in Light don't aren't dom-crazed, and in Light we're super-nice, I can tell you that much, but....... Hmm.
Please click!
jPu9h.gify9mWF.gifv5O28.gifxJkq6.gif9w7k7.gifWKthW.gifu99Gz.gifj9wjT.gifpjFt7.gifutAMB.gif
HW4lpxl.png
@UnboundPuppet
I recommend you Light. I'm here 'cause of awesome and kind people. And, uh, I love Light aesthetics. I wanted to move to Earth (and want now too) but idk what's about forums and ppl there. We have trade and adopt threads for items and so on. We also have more DOM discounts. So, Light is a good flight for newbies, I think. I've heard same about Plague, but they have different aesthetics. So choose the type of mood you want. I'm not a Plague lover, tho I love Plague flight and my father's from there.
@UnboundPuppet
I recommend you Light. I'm here 'cause of awesome and kind people. And, uh, I love Light aesthetics. I wanted to move to Earth (and want now too) but idk what's about forums and ppl there. We have trade and adopt threads for items and so on. We also have more DOM discounts. So, Light is a good flight for newbies, I think. I've heard same about Plague, but they have different aesthetics. So choose the type of mood you want. I'm not a Plague lover, tho I love Plague flight and my father's from there.
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
come to us windies. we have waiting for windsinger and
CORGIS
apparently the most important thing about our flight is corgis. I like cats more. I'm not a true windie aren't i.
come to us windies. we have waiting for windsinger and
CORGIS
apparently the most important thing about our flight is corgis. I like cats more. I'm not a true windie aren't i.
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
As far as I know, wind sounds pretty relaxed with a nice community!
As far as I know, wind sounds pretty relaxed with a nice community!
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
1 2