Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Breeding Rarity Findings!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19
@Kaytara @Maki @Jamethyst @Cluttermouse @IrisAya
Your numbers are up! Thanks for the patience, and your data! :D

Front page is up to date~
@Kaytara @Maki @Jamethyst @Cluttermouse @IrisAya
Your numbers are up! Thanks for the patience, and your data! :D

Front page is up to date~
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
-Sig by OmicronWanderer-
I have data for yoooooou:

SD Tiger/Seraph/Basic
SD Iri/Stripes/UB

SD :|||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| ||| (83)
Imp :|||| |||| |||| | (13)

Iri :|||| |||| |||| | (13)
Tiger :|||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| ||| (83)

Seraph :|||| |||| |||| |||| |||| | (21)
Stripes :|||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| ||| (71)

Basic :|||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| | (61)
UB :|||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| ||| (27)

(Underbelly was difficult to confirm because of the parents' colour range - her UB is Thistle. Disregard that section if you'd prefer.)

Imp Iri/Shimmer/Crackle
Snp Iri/Shimmer/Basic

Imp :|||| |||| |||| (9)
Snapper :|||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| (152)

Basic :|||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| (140)
Crackle :|||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| (24)
I have data for yoooooou:

SD Tiger/Seraph/Basic
SD Iri/Stripes/UB

SD :|||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| ||| (83)
Imp :|||| |||| |||| | (13)

Iri :|||| |||| |||| | (13)
Tiger :|||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| ||| (83)

Seraph :|||| |||| |||| |||| |||| | (21)
Stripes :|||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| ||| (71)

Basic :|||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| | (61)
UB :|||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| ||| (27)

(Underbelly was difficult to confirm because of the parents' colour range - her UB is Thistle. Disregard that section if you'd prefer.)

Imp Iri/Shimmer/Crackle
Snp Iri/Shimmer/Basic

Imp :|||| |||| |||| (9)
Snapper :|||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| (152)

Basic :|||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| (140)
Crackle :|||| |||| |||| |||| |||| |||| (24)
tumblr_inline_nj6epdCZlw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhit9xsrc1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhw3ckexo1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhww49faV1r3h1o8.png lZEZOSe.png
tumblr_inline_njhi10xfDw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_nj6fiuIGx01r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyh4jVHZ1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyq13RFE1r3h1o8.png
@SFFCorgi
Your data's up! :D I didn't put in the underbelly, as partial data will skew percentages, but I'm still interested in hearing from anyone about what breeds have good indicators for the presence of the gene for our testing purposes!

Anyone have some tricks to share? Or should we just focus on testing brightly clashing tert ranges?
@SFFCorgi
Your data's up! :D I didn't put in the underbelly, as partial data will skew percentages, but I'm still interested in hearing from anyone about what breeds have good indicators for the presence of the gene for our testing purposes!

Anyone have some tricks to share? Or should we just focus on testing brightly clashing tert ranges?
-Sig by OmicronWanderer-
And here's an experiment of mine!

Date of Experiment: Dec. 31, 2013
Point of Difference Compared: Plentiful vs. Limited
Results: 95 Plentiful, 5 Limited

Point of Difference Compared: Tiger vs. Iridescent
Results: 93 Tiger, 7 Iridescent

Point of Difference Compared: Basic vs. Gembond
Results: 92 Basic, 8 Gembond
And here's an experiment of mine!

Point of Difference Compared: Plentiful vs. Limited
Results: 95 Plentiful, 5 Limited

Point of Difference Compared: Tiger vs. Iridescent
Results: 93 Tiger, 7 Iridescent

Point of Difference Compared: Basic vs. Gembond
Results: 92 Basic, 8 Gembond
-Sig by OmicronWanderer-
A lot of my dragons were RTB today but I'm pretty tired so I just did the pair with the most variety. nwn

Date: 1/1/2014
Father's Genes: Basic/Basic/Gembond/Guardian
Mother's Genes: Tiger/Stripes/Underbelly/Ridgeback
Basic vs Tiger
Basic: 70
Tiger: 30
Basic vs Stripes
Basic: 75
Stripes: 25
Gembond vs Underbelly
Gembond: 11
Underbelly: 89
Guardian vs Ridgeback
Guardian: 73
Ridgeback: 27
A lot of my dragons were RTB today but I'm pretty tired so I just did the pair with the most variety. nwn

Date: 1/1/2014
Father's Genes: Basic/Basic/Gembond/Guardian
Mother's Genes: Tiger/Stripes/Underbelly/Ridgeback
Basic vs Tiger
Basic: 70
Tiger: 30
Basic vs Stripes
Basic: 75
Stripes: 25
Gembond vs Underbelly
Gembond: 11
Underbelly: 89
Guardian vs Ridgeback
Guardian: 73
Ridgeback: 27
Why didn't anyone tell me this topic existed? So much useful information in one place! Keep up the good work guys!
Why didn't anyone tell me this topic existed? So much useful information in one place! Keep up the good work guys!
tAsGQ8V.png
@shampug
Ack! I need to just stalk this thread, as subscription hasn't pinged me at all for the last few posts. XD
Sorry for the delay! Your data's up, and Coatl dragons have been added to the Rare tier! They are now the most efficient way to breed Wildclaws (and Wildclaws the most efficient partner to breed Coatls; win-win)~

@Kuikka
Glad you have found it useful! :D
@shampug
Ack! I need to just stalk this thread, as subscription hasn't pinged me at all for the last few posts. XD
Sorry for the delay! Your data's up, and Coatl dragons have been added to the Rare tier! They are now the most efficient way to breed Wildclaws (and Wildclaws the most efficient partner to breed Coatls; win-win)~

@Kuikka
Glad you have found it useful! :D
-Sig by OmicronWanderer-
@JessDwarf Are Coatls and WCs 50/50 when bred together?

I assume that they are, but I was just curious if anyone has tested this...
@JessDwarf Are Coatls and WCs 50/50 when bred together?

I assume that they are, but I was just curious if anyone has tested this...
fr___kaytea_by_crows_feet-d6tkhdu.gif
@Fancy
Yup! Anything of the same rarity tier in breeds has been so, even with different pricing on their change breed scrolls. With both of them the same cooldown *and* the same price in gems, it is a strong assumption that that is the case. Raw data would help if anyone's concerned, but the devs have referenced somewhere in their posts that equal-rarity breeds are intended to have the same odds of occurrence when bred together.
Go nuts and populate the Wildclaw and Coatl breed counts! ^_^
@Fancy
Yup! Anything of the same rarity tier in breeds has been so, even with different pricing on their change breed scrolls. With both of them the same cooldown *and* the same price in gems, it is a strong assumption that that is the case. Raw data would help if anyone's concerned, but the devs have referenced somewhere in their posts that equal-rarity breeds are intended to have the same odds of occurrence when bred together.
Go nuts and populate the Wildclaw and Coatl breed counts! ^_^
-Sig by OmicronWanderer-
@JessDwarf That's what I thought. Thanks! ^ ^
@JessDwarf That's what I thought. Thanks! ^ ^
fr___kaytea_by_crows_feet-d6tkhdu.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19