Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 872 873 874 875 876 ... 16037 16038
Gah,,, what did they become. Why is my life like this. I don't belong here. I'm not supposed to be here in the first place.
Gah,,, what did they become. Why is my life like this. I don't belong here. I'm not supposed to be here in the first place.
The frustration that I'm currently holding is immense.
The frustration that I'm currently holding is immense.
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
my hearing is messed up...? hopefully it's not because there's a bug or something in there..
my hearing is messed up...? hopefully it's not because there's a bug or something in there..
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
what keeps me going, really:

- wholesome moments
- beautiful things & moments
- i fill the niche of the intense moa pillar fan and i feel it would leave a small gaping void in this world if i suddenly were to not exist (TBH HIS MUSIC AND I MIGHT BE NEAR INSEPARABLE BY NOW?)
- i fill the niche of the good friend(s) for some people and i feel it would leave a small gaping void in this world for them if i suddenly were to not exist
- there are still people in this world who aim to genuinely lead a wholesome existence and it is good
- Who Would Comfort Beings In Need Of Comfort If Im Not Here?

im still vaguely amused at my forum sig here

edit: also frankjavcee appreciation
what keeps me going, really:

- wholesome moments
- beautiful things & moments
- i fill the niche of the intense moa pillar fan and i feel it would leave a small gaping void in this world if i suddenly were to not exist (TBH HIS MUSIC AND I MIGHT BE NEAR INSEPARABLE BY NOW?)
- i fill the niche of the good friend(s) for some people and i feel it would leave a small gaping void in this world for them if i suddenly were to not exist
- there are still people in this world who aim to genuinely lead a wholesome existence and it is good
- Who Would Comfort Beings In Need Of Comfort If Im Not Here?

im still vaguely amused at my forum sig here

edit: also frankjavcee appreciation
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
shoot. I have nothing to watch
*stands in front of many movies, unfinished anime and serials*
shoot. I have nothing to watch
*stands in front of many movies, unfinished anime and serials*
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
I want a Black Lab, but my dog is aggressive towards most others ;^; I feel like if he's introduced properly he's okay though, because he's got a friend on the other side of the fence that he absolutely loves that he was once very aggressive towards.
I want a Black Lab, but my dog is aggressive towards most others ;^; I feel like if he's introduced properly he's okay though, because he's got a friend on the other side of the fence that he absolutely loves that he was once very aggressive towards.
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
rip i think i'm getting a cold
thanks rain
rip i think i'm getting a cold
thanks rain
...three more gosh diddly dang hours
I could get cupcakes. But, like, honestly I don't really want to... I want to buy 8973987 Snickers bars and be a bad person
...three more gosh diddly dang hours
I could get cupcakes. But, like, honestly I don't really want to... I want to buy 8973987 Snickers bars and be a bad person
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Sometimes I wish the coli gave out small amounts of treasure (like, 50T max) but then I look at all the junk items I get and go "yeah no FR doesn't need that."
Sometimes I wish the coli gave out small amounts of treasure (like, 50T max) but then I look at all the junk items I get and go "yeah no FR doesn't need that."
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
I am so freaking hungry right now, and I don't know how to cook. ._.
I am so freaking hungry right now, and I don't know how to cook. ._.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 ... 872 873 874 875 876 ... 16037 16038