Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rent n' Melt [HIRING MELTERS]
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 ... 425 426
@nuttysaladtree

I'm open also.
@nuttysaladtree

I'm open also.
6za9Dz3.png
I'm working on filling out my bestiary. Let's trade duplicates! My list is here.
@nuttysaladtree

Open if you still have stuff.
@nuttysaladtree

Open if you still have stuff.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
@superbSuperbia and @RaztheSecret, I have CR'd you guys the items. Thanks!
@superbSuperbia and @RaztheSecret, I have CR'd you guys the items. Thanks!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@nuttysaladtree
I'm open.
@nuttysaladtree
I'm open.
wgkyULV.png
@Apocolyptichorse @B00KW0RM @DeathSpecter @GalaxyFire @kiryne @MaribelEmerson @Mariazny @Metallokinetic @Morhighana @ScarletSlayer @VoxxVoleur @Konekova @Dragonisa @haxure @hagrid @BadgerStripes @JenKenobi @Lugia101101 @Thousand @Witchgigi @Passerinde @ShianneJanelle @VVivianivy @SunnyNyaa @Wubblyboofus @excessnight @twicecoaster @Sleepydad @Sap88 @Gunderson @Aeronaught @Maskros @txr13 @FrostDragonRose @PlagueWriter @Enkil @Nakarkos @Faint @BlanketBurrito @Noodlesper @SamhainSerpent @Twistedstripe @SilverlightAI @superbSuperbia @Nwyfre @DarkCoatl @RaztheSecret @Meias @Unenchanted @carpenoctem @MelloMcQueen

I need 6 melters total, stacks of 20 each. Can pay in gems or treasure, whichever you prefer! You can send the mats back via CR or put them up for PA in whichever currency you prefer so you don't have to deal with timezones. Thank you!
@Apocolyptichorse @B00KW0RM @DeathSpecter @GalaxyFire @kiryne @MaribelEmerson @Mariazny @Metallokinetic @Morhighana @ScarletSlayer @VoxxVoleur @Konekova @Dragonisa @haxure @hagrid @BadgerStripes @JenKenobi @Lugia101101 @Thousand @Witchgigi @Passerinde @ShianneJanelle @VVivianivy @SunnyNyaa @Wubblyboofus @excessnight @twicecoaster @Sleepydad @Sap88 @Gunderson @Aeronaught @Maskros @txr13 @FrostDragonRose @PlagueWriter @Enkil @Nakarkos @Faint @BlanketBurrito @Noodlesper @SamhainSerpent @Twistedstripe @SilverlightAI @superbSuperbia @Nwyfre @DarkCoatl @RaztheSecret @Meias @Unenchanted @carpenoctem @MelloMcQueen

I need 6 melters total, stacks of 20 each. Can pay in gems or treasure, whichever you prefer! You can send the mats back via CR or put them up for PA in whichever currency you prefer so you don't have to deal with timezones. Thank you!
3PxlXSK.png
@Avene I'm willing to take a stack! Gems would be preferred. c:
@Avene I'm willing to take a stack! Gems would be preferred. c:
@Avene I'm open too!
@Avene I'm open too!
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
@Avene

I'm open!
@Avene

I'm open!
QBIWg1o.png
. Twistedstripe
FR+3 || he/him

.... OvfZqTx.gif
I'm definitely open @avene
I'm definitely open @avene
@avene

I am open as well