Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Rex's Art | Emergency USD
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46
boop
boop
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
Do you do characters for humans that don't have a dragon rep on FR? And if so, could I claim 2 slots for busts? (I probably won't be able to fill in the description info for the two characters for around 12 hours.)
@Rexcaliburr
Do you do characters for humans that don't have a dragon rep on FR? And if so, could I claim 2 slots for busts? (I probably won't be able to fill in the description info for the two characters for around 12 hours.)
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol Absolutely! I'm open to any and all OCs as long as I'm not being requested to draw them NSFW ^^ I'll write you down for two slots. How would you like to pay?
@Arintol Absolutely! I'm open to any and all OCs as long as I'm not being requested to draw them NSFW ^^ I'll write you down for two slots. How would you like to pay?
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
One with treasure and one with gems please!
@Rexcaliburr
One with treasure and one with gems please!
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol Will do! I'll write you down for them and you can toss me your references whenever you can ^^
@Arintol Will do! I'll write you down for them and you can toss me your references whenever you can ^^
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
Alright, sorry about the delay. I had an appointment I'd forgotten about. They're both from other pet sites, so they have a pet form, but I'm looking to get a human version of them still. ^-^ Let me know if you want any more info about them!

Character 1:
Heather
Skin-Tone: Green tinted
Build: Willowy
Hair: Chocolate Brown
Eyes: Brown
Description: Long wavy brown hair falls across her shoulders and down her back. She is usually dressed in light, long, (sometimes elaborate) flowing gowns and always wears a circlet with dark green gems embedded in a silver frame to show her status as a scholar.
Mycena Cave Profile

Character 2:
Clay
Skin-Tone: Medium-Dark
Build: Tall & Lanky
Hair: Dark Brown and White (Separated)
Eyes: Bright Green
Description: Clay is a perfect mix of both his parents. He is tall and lanky like his father, however he has beautiful wings and green eyes like his mother. He takes more after the fairy side. His skin, however, takes after neither of his parents, as it is darker than his parents very fair skin.
His hair is always a bit of a mess, no matter how much he tries to sleek and maintain it. He is also always seen with his deer, Bramble, at his side.
Mycena Cave Profile

@Rexcaliburr
Alright, sorry about the delay. I had an appointment I'd forgotten about. They're both from other pet sites, so they have a pet form, but I'm looking to get a human version of them still. ^-^ Let me know if you want any more info about them!

Character 1:
Heather
Skin-Tone: Green tinted
Build: Willowy
Hair: Chocolate Brown
Eyes: Brown
Description: Long wavy brown hair falls across her shoulders and down her back. She is usually dressed in light, long, (sometimes elaborate) flowing gowns and always wears a circlet with dark green gems embedded in a silver frame to show her status as a scholar.
Mycena Cave Profile

Character 2:
Clay
Skin-Tone: Medium-Dark
Build: Tall & Lanky
Hair: Dark Brown and White (Separated)
Eyes: Bright Green
Description: Clay is a perfect mix of both his parents. He is tall and lanky like his father, however he has beautiful wings and green eyes like his mother. He takes more after the fairy side. His skin, however, takes after neither of his parents, as it is darker than his parents very fair skin.
His hair is always a bit of a mess, no matter how much he tries to sleek and maintain it. He is also always seen with his deer, Bramble, at his side.
Mycena Cave Profile

iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol I think I can do something of them! For heather when you say green-tinted skin tone do you mean like visibly green, or more like an olive undertone, kinda like this? [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qVha8RnZ6ZQ/UaQq83yAtAI/AAAAAAAAEbo/0WM6eF_7KLE/s1600/olive.png[/img]
@Arintol I think I can do something of them! For heather when you say green-tinted skin tone do you mean like visibly green, or more like an olive undertone, kinda like this?

olive.png
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
I mean more of an olive type color :)
@Rexcaliburr
I mean more of an olive type color :)
iJ93GfK.png
@Jaestar I apologise for how long this has taken, but I took the opportunity of a stream to get it done! [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/4831/f/2017/118/9/4/starcaller_jae_small_by_rexcaliburr-db7guq5.png[/img] The full size version can be found here: http://sta.sh/0gyim8pu78l
@Jaestar I apologise for how long this has taken, but I took the opportunity of a stream to get it done!
starcaller_jae_small_by_rexcaliburr-db7guq5.png

The full size version can be found here: http://sta.sh/0gyim8pu78l
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr I LOVE IT omg
@Rexcaliburr I LOVE IT omg
incubator_Mistay_Jay.png
Help me grow my babies~[/center]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46