Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Rex's Art | Emergency USD
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46
@JaeStar ahh i'm glad you do!!
@JaeStar ahh i'm glad you do!!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Boop
Boop
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
boop
boop
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
boop
boop
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Boop
Boop
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

I'd like to comission a humanoid full body and would be paying in gems. The character is an elf with golden, cat-like eyes, skin that's a very light shade of blue (so he should be looking somewhat pale), and short, chestnut-colored hair. He holds a bow in his left hand and has a quiver on his back (whose contents are infinite due to magic, if you think you can show that somehow xD). His clothes could be looking like this, just without the cloak. They normally adapt to the environment like a chamaelon, but that might be difficult to show. As for his face, it could be looking something like this.
@Rexcaliburr

I'd like to comission a humanoid full body and would be paying in gems. The character is an elf with golden, cat-like eyes, skin that's a very light shade of blue (so he should be looking somewhat pale), and short, chestnut-colored hair. He holds a bow in his left hand and has a quiver on his back (whose contents are infinite due to magic, if you think you can show that somehow xD). His clothes could be looking like this, just without the cloak. They normally adapt to the environment like a chamaelon, but that might be difficult to show. As for his face, it could be looking something like this.
tumblr_ntp809tUrM1ueyht5o2_100.png
@vormung Okay! Just send over the half payment and I'll have you listed down ^^
@vormung Okay! Just send over the half payment and I'll have you listed down ^^
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Arintol I'm so sorry for the delay, but I've got one commission done! I hope I got it right. [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/b118/f/2017/133/6/f/arintol_small_by_rexcaliburr-db91t99.png[/img] The full res is here: http://sta.sh/0wpmtv44asg
@Arintol I'm so sorry for the delay, but I've got one commission done! I hope I got it right.
arintol_small_by_rexcaliburr-db91t99.png

The full res is here: http://sta.sh/0wpmtv44asg
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
Ooo, she looks awesome! :D (sorry about my delayed response, I've been traveling the past few days.) Though, I appear to have made a complete oops when you asked me about the skin color, because I meant to say 'yes, she has an olive undertone' but, instead I said color :'D
Still, she looks amazing, thank you so much! ^-^ I'll send payment for the next on over!
@Rexcaliburr
Ooo, she looks awesome! :D (sorry about my delayed response, I've been traveling the past few days.) Though, I appear to have made a complete oops when you asked me about the skin color, because I meant to say 'yes, she has an olive undertone' but, instead I said color :'D
Still, she looks amazing, thank you so much! ^-^ I'll send payment for the next on over!
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol Oh! Don't worry, I'll be more than happy to fix it for you!
@Arintol Oh! Don't worry, I'll be more than happy to fix it for you!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46