Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *The Wandered Ones writing shop*
1 2 3
@AoiNoRyuu
Okay! I'd love to take the job and I'll put you down in a slot right now, I can take 2 bios maximum per slot so..... if you have other dergs that need lores, just ask=)
@AoiNoRyuu
Okay! I'd love to take the job and I'll put you down in a slot right now, I can take 2 bios maximum per slot so..... if you have other dergs that need lores, just ask=)
fBVWC4D.pngtwosig_by_myserpentine-dahtyxm.pngtumblr_oqsxltEnz11vge99fo1_100.png
@Pieeee

First I need to know the price for two bios^^
@Pieeee

First I need to know the price for two bios^^
egg.gif
@Pieeee Nope that is fine! I don't need long ones and I could buy a small one paragraph bio piece now and later buy another paragraph at a later point!
@Pieeee Nope that is fine! I don't need long ones and I could buy a small one paragraph bio piece now and later buy another paragraph at a later point!
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
@AoiNoRyuu
It's the original price add up w/ a 10% discount =)
@AoiNoRyuu
It's the original price add up w/ a 10% discount =)
@Pieeee

I'll just go with one this time^^
@Pieeee

I'll just go with one this time^^
egg.gif
@Pieeee I just stumbled onto this forum and I think this is really cool! Once i get a bit more treasure, I would love to request some writing for my dragons.
@Pieeee I just stumbled onto this forum and I think this is really cool! Once i get a bit more treasure, I would love to request some writing for my dragons.
giphy.gif
@Pieeee you guys still open (might make an order probably in the future)
@Pieeee you guys still open (might make an order probably in the future)
1qSQ4Z1.gif1YSPZnA.png
Bumpity bump
because you know what I need to write sth that's not my writing assignment.
Bumpity bump
because you know what I need to write sth that's not my writing assignment.
1 2 3