@eternality box 2
@eternality box 2
I'm what the kids call

tired
@eternality

Box 3 please!!!!!
@eternality

Box 3 please!!!!!
@Eternality I'll take box 1 I'm so getting a dragon, aren't I?
@Eternality I'll take box 1 I'm so getting a dragon, aren't I?
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Zygon you open the box and see a [Item=Earthsong Haori] @ArgonianKing You see a winged creature emerge from the box [item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse] @KittyChen The box disappears in a poof and a dragon emerges. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32282572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322826/32282572_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Zygon
you open the box and see a Earthsong Haori

@ArgonianKing
You see a winged creature emerge from the box Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse

@KittyChen

The box disappears in a poof and a dragon emerges.

32282572_350.png
ah2m9U3.pngfal_150x150_1_100x100.png
Box 1:
Small and plain, yet so appealing. What could be inside?

Box 2:
Is this a box? It is? Are you sure? Hmmm... interesting

Box 3:
It looks nice. You turn to walk away. Somehow, the most beautiful, captivating, box doesn't even have enough appeal to make you open it. Huh. That's weird
Box 1:
Small and plain, yet so appealing. What could be inside?

Box 2:
Is this a box? It is? Are you sure? Hmmm... interesting

Box 3:
It looks nice. You turn to walk away. Somehow, the most beautiful, captivating, box doesn't even have enough appeal to make you open it. Huh. That's weird
@KittyChen

box 2 :>
@KittyChen

box 2 :>
derg hoarding problem
skydancer and pearlcatcher biased
big friendly nerd, whats good
she/her, 20 y/o
antitoxin is the love of my life
XwdFUqu.png
@KittyChen

Box 3 please!
@KittyChen

Box 3 please!
QBZFjBr.png
@kittychen

1!^-^
@kittychen

1!^-^
AsgoODV.png
Since @KittyChen hasn´t posted in a few days, I´ll post the prizes, but you guys open the same boxes. @Jinxedfate - you open the small plain box, and out pops a bamboo phytocat, along with a leafy pack [item=bamboo phytocat] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1244.png[/img] @aleatory - as you open the strange shaped... box? you find a pretty female spiral dragon! (don't forget to post the next set) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31012401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310125/31012401_350.png[/img] [/url] @CrystalTrinity you don't feel like opening it, but you are tempted to, out of curiosity. You open it and find: [item=frog's leg armor] [item=wiggly sight] [item=orange goo] x2
Since @KittyChen hasn´t posted in a few days, I´ll post the prizes, but you guys open the same boxes.

@Jinxedfate - you open the small plain box, and out pops a bamboo phytocat, along with a leafy pack
Bamboo Phytocat
1244.png

@aleatory - as you open the strange shaped... box? you find a pretty female spiral dragon!
(don't forget to post the next set)

31012401_350.png

@CrystalTrinity you don't feel like opening it, but you are tempted to, out of curiosity. You open it and find:
Frog's Leg Armor
Wiggly Sight
Orange Goo x2
The Boxes

Box One
This box is perhaps the simplest of the three before you. It is just a regular origami box made of paper, with a leafy design spattered all over it. It's rather cute actually, and a nice aroma of freshly cut grass seems to come from nowhere. Will you open this one?

Box Two
This one is a little more lithe. Somehow this box was made out of feathers, and the idea of doing such an absurd task baffles you. How could anyone possibly manage to manipulate such delicate things in this way? The feathers are white with red spots, and with some black as well. Do you dare disrupt the oddly intricate feather box?

Box Three
This box is rather uninspiring. It is just blue, and you pick it up and turn it around every which way to see if there might be something missing. Alas, it's just blue; but the material this box is made of is a genuine mystery. It doesn't have a strange smell or make strange sounds, to your chagrin. Though, at least the box is very soft. How bad could this box be?
The Boxes

Box One
This box is perhaps the simplest of the three before you. It is just a regular origami box made of paper, with a leafy design spattered all over it. It's rather cute actually, and a nice aroma of freshly cut grass seems to come from nowhere. Will you open this one?

Box Two
This one is a little more lithe. Somehow this box was made out of feathers, and the idea of doing such an absurd task baffles you. How could anyone possibly manage to manipulate such delicate things in this way? The feathers are white with red spots, and with some black as well. Do you dare disrupt the oddly intricate feather box?

Box Three
This box is rather uninspiring. It is just blue, and you pick it up and turn it around every which way to see if there might be something missing. Alas, it's just blue; but the material this box is made of is a genuine mystery. It doesn't have a strange smell or make strange sounds, to your chagrin. Though, at least the box is very soft. How bad could this box be?
derg hoarding problem
skydancer and pearlcatcher biased
big friendly nerd, whats good
she/her, 20 y/o
antitoxin is the love of my life
XwdFUqu.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 92 93