Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | â—– Tidal Wave | Water Dominance Raffle â——
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
@Kyorgra Another spark here happy to help out our old rivals! Three leveled adults incoming, and I'll be tossing more your way this week :D
@Kyorgra Another spark here happy to help out our old rivals! Three leveled adults incoming, and I'll be tossing more your way this week :D
@Sedakari Thanks a bunch dear ^-^ We've gotten several dragons already from other members of Lightning and its nice to see the help from you guys.
@Sedakari Thanks a bunch dear ^-^ We've gotten several dragons already from other members of Lightning and its nice to see the help from you guys.
d1b7b7a1c5278765c9a5d2f524063c3a.jpg
Hi all! I'm back in plaice for moray donations and MIGHT just dredge up somefin extra for anyone who pings me with a sea pun alongside their dragon!
Hi all! I'm back in plaice for moray donations and MIGHT just dredge up somefin extra for anyone who pings me with a sea pun alongside their dragon!
@Kyorgra

Sending 3 more Level 5s No bonuses
Thanks
@Kyorgra

Sending 3 more Level 5s No bonuses
Thanks
@hopestove Not a problem ^-^ Thanks for donating.
@hopestove Not a problem ^-^ Thanks for donating.
@madamegenghis Hey I'll be back in like an hour. Mom ordered pizza and I have yet to eat anything today (and its almost 3 in the afternoon here). Just wanted to let you know.

If anyone sends dragons my way, I'll get to them when I get back.
@madamegenghis Hey I'll be back in like an hour. Mom ordered pizza and I have yet to eat anything today (and its almost 3 in the afternoon here). Just wanted to let you know.

If anyone sends dragons my way, I'll get to them when I get back.
@Kyorgra Alright, enjoy! I am still here for any non-pizza eaters :D
@Kyorgra Alright, enjoy! I am still here for any non-pizza eaters :D
Thanks Lightning for the help! :D It is so cool that our last, epic fight made allies of us instead of enemies. XD
Thanks Lightning for the help! :D It is so cool that our last, epic fight made allies of us instead of enemies. XD
40893_s.gif
Alright I'm back on after filling my belly and taking a quick shower. I still might be slow for accepting dragons from time to time but I will get back to them.

Thanks to all who have helped us so far.
Alright I'm back on after filling my belly and taking a quick shower. I still might be slow for accepting dragons from time to time but I will get back to them.

Thanks to all who have helped us so far.
@madamegenghis
I have a couple of level 7 dragons I'll be sending to you for tickets.
@madamegenghis
I have a couple of level 7 dragons I'll be sending to you for tickets.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101