Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] A Nature Rep. (closed 4 now)
1 2 3
@Silverpelt60 pricing is always 10kt unless they are doubles, triples or gen2
@Silverpelt60 pricing is always 10kt unless they are doubles, triples or gen2
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
@Silverpelt60

I've got many Nature subspecies pairs with green and brown colors. They all have nature eyes, of course. :)
If you're interested, feel free to look at my hatchery. Just klick here.
I have some tree dragons and Riparians for sale (35,000 treasure each) at the moment and there are many pairs that could fit your needs. :)
@Silverpelt60

I've got many Nature subspecies pairs with green and brown colors. They all have nature eyes, of course. :)
If you're interested, feel free to look at my hatchery. Just klick here.
I have some tree dragons and Riparians for sale (35,000 treasure each) at the moment and there are many pairs that could fit your needs. :)
@Atmora
Would you really give me one for free? I would defiantly be keeping her!

@Atmora
Would you really give me one for free? I would defiantly be keeping her!

plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Sylipha
I've decided on buying the female, I'll come up with the treasure in a few days!

@Althenia
I decided to take the male Imperial, I just love his color scheme! I'll get you the treasure shortly!
@Sylipha
I've decided on buying the female, I'll come up with the treasure in a few days!

@Althenia
I decided to take the male Imperial, I just love his color scheme! I'll get you the treasure shortly!
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@Silverpelt60 That's nice to hear! I took her off the AH. :)
@Silverpelt60 That's nice to hear! I took her off the AH. :)
heEdE34.pngeO3BVs7.png
@silverpelt60
Of course! let me know which one!
@silverpelt60
Of course! let me know which one!
@Sylipha
I have the money! You wanted 30k, I assume? :)

@Atmora
Could I have the top Wildclaw? She really catches my eye!
@Sylipha
I have the money! You wanted 30k, I assume? :)

@Atmora
Could I have the top Wildclaw? She really catches my eye!
1 2 3