Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rent n' Melt [HIRING MELTERS]
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 425 426
I've sent one to you, @superbSuperbia. Thanks!
I've sent one to you, @superbSuperbia. Thanks!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@Nuttysaladtree
I can do a stack
@Nuttysaladtree
I can do a stack
@nuttysaladtree I can definetly take a stack!
@nuttysaladtree I can definetly take a stack!
@nuttysaladtree If you need one more melter my cauldron is free.
@nuttysaladtree If you need one more melter my cauldron is free.
ROyFQqy.png
@BrightShine @SleepyDad @FrostDragonRose, I've sent the three of you your stacks! If the CR glitches, please feel free to let me know. Thanks!
@BrightShine @SleepyDad @FrostDragonRose, I've sent the three of you your stacks! If the CR glitches, please feel free to let me know. Thanks!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
@nuttysaladtree

I'm open :)
@nuttysaladtree

I'm open :)
sigleft.pngUz29O.gif3E73x.gif7524t.gifFjkTv.gif
~
~
4UUQPPZ.gif
Same deal as last time. Four melters for stacks of twenty trinkets each. Payment in treasure.

I'm also going to request that you send the mats back via private auction. That way, you get paid sooner. Please put the PAs up for a thousand treasure per mat.

Thank you so much!

@Apocolyptichorse @B00KW0RM @DeathSpecter @GalaxyFire @kiryne @MaribelEmerson @Mariazny @Metallokinetic @Morhighana @ScarletSlayer @VoxxVoleur @Konekova @Dragonisa @haxure @hagrid @BadgerStripes @JenKenobi @Lugia101101 @Thousand @Witchgigi @Passerinde @ShianneJanelle @VVivianivy @SunnyNyaa @Wubblyboofus @excessnight @twicecoaster @Sleepydad @Sap88 @Gunderson @Aeronaught @Maskros @txr13 @FrostDragonRose @PlagueWriter @Enkil @Nakarkos @Faint @BlanketBurrito @Noodlesper @SamhainSerpent @Twistedstripe @SilverlightAI @superbSuperbia @Nwyfre @DarkCoatl @RaztheSecret @Meias @Unenchanted @carpenoctem @aformofmotion @MelloMcQueen
Same deal as last time. Four melters for stacks of twenty trinkets each. Payment in treasure.

I'm also going to request that you send the mats back via private auction. That way, you get paid sooner. Please put the PAs up for a thousand treasure per mat.

Thank you so much!

@Apocolyptichorse @B00KW0RM @DeathSpecter @GalaxyFire @kiryne @MaribelEmerson @Mariazny @Metallokinetic @Morhighana @ScarletSlayer @VoxxVoleur @Konekova @Dragonisa @haxure @hagrid @BadgerStripes @JenKenobi @Lugia101101 @Thousand @Witchgigi @Passerinde @ShianneJanelle @VVivianivy @SunnyNyaa @Wubblyboofus @excessnight @twicecoaster @Sleepydad @Sap88 @Gunderson @Aeronaught @Maskros @txr13 @FrostDragonRose @PlagueWriter @Enkil @Nakarkos @Faint @BlanketBurrito @Noodlesper @SamhainSerpent @Twistedstripe @SilverlightAI @superbSuperbia @Nwyfre @DarkCoatl @RaztheSecret @Meias @Unenchanted @carpenoctem @aformofmotion @MelloMcQueen
Writing Prompts
@nuttysaladtree

I'm open~
@nuttysaladtree

I'm open~
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur, sent. Thanks!
@VoxxVoleur, sent. Thanks!
Writing Prompts
1 2 ... 190 191 192 193 194 ... 425 426