Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Orange/red/yellow dregs?
1 2 3 4
@Ergo

thats fine, i was busy so i responded late.
@Ergo

thats fine, i was busy so i responded late.
@Mangoi is 16k okay?
@Mangoi is 16k okay?
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@wolfprintssc

Sure! send the cr over and ill respond soon
@wolfprintssc

Sure! send the cr over and ill respond soon
@Mangoi I've pulled him from the AH, so feel free to start a crossroads when you want him
@Mangoi I've pulled him from the AH, so feel free to start a crossroads when you want him
14445.png 14555.png 16454.png
@MachinesWay alright, thanks!
@MachinesWay alright, thanks!
@Mangoi How much are you budgeting for? I'd hoped to sell him for around 75kt because of his age and because he's first gen, but I'm willing to haggle.
@Mangoi How much are you budgeting for? I'd hoped to sell him for around 75kt because of his age and because he's first gen, but I'm willing to haggle.
68FKfOP.pngNLM6WPf.png
@Bette

I think 75kt would be fine- Ill just need some time to gather the treasure.
@Bette

I think 75kt would be fine- Ill just need some time to gather the treasure.
@Mangoi no worries, just send me a CR when you're ready :)
@Mangoi no worries, just send me a CR when you're ready :)
68FKfOP.pngNLM6WPf.png
@Bette

thank you! I'll probably get the treasure in a few days, but I might be busy so it might be longer.
@Bette

thank you! I'll probably get the treasure in a few days, but I might be busy so it might be longer.
@Mangoi ~ HATCHLINGS OF FENIKS & KOCHANIE ~ Feniks and Kochanie are soul mates, and the only not-all-green perma-dragons in my lair that are not cat dragons, my progens (they also have lore). Bound together by fate, these two produce beautiful, floral dragons (and the occasional all-green dragon) that symbolize the blossoming love and beauty they found when they found each other. Spring/Pumpkin/Moss [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32429766] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324298/32429766_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Mangoi

~ HATCHLINGS OF FENIKS & KOCHANIE ~
Feniks and Kochanie are soul mates, and the only not-all-green perma-dragons in my lair that are not cat dragons, my progens (they also have lore). Bound together by fate, these two produce beautiful, floral dragons (and the occasional all-green dragon) that symbolize the blossoming love and beauty they found when they found each other.

Spring/Pumpkin/Moss

32429766_350.png

Nature never did betray the heart that loved her - William Wordsworth
BPpOUJu.png
1 2 3 4