Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Buying Eggs for 200g or 200k - ON HOLD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Antideriv Sure! Just send me a CR and let me know whether you'd prefer treasure or gems :)
@Antideriv Sure! Just send me a CR and let me know whether you'd prefer treasure or gems :)
G2 imperials for sale
@Glisselda

I have a shadow egg, would you be willing to notify me on what the hatchling looks like when it hatches though?
@Glisselda

I have a shadow egg, would you be willing to notify me on what the hatchling looks like when it hatches though?
signature_zpsbab33444.png
@jsquiddy I'm planning to hatch my eggs in a big batch in the future, so I could ping you when that happens if that works for you? ^^
@jsquiddy I'm planning to hatch my eggs in a big batch in the future, so I could ping you when that happens if that works for you? ^^
G2 imperials for sale
@Glisselda

Yeah, sure! I'll send you a CR~
@Glisselda

Yeah, sure! I'll send you a CR~
signature_zpsbab33444.png
^
^
G2 imperials for sale
@Glisselda

Hi! I've got ten eggs, seven are nocturnes and the last three are water, fire, and lightning.
Would you be interested in them?
@Glisselda

Hi! I've got ten eggs, seven are nocturnes and the last three are water, fire, and lightning.
Would you be interested in them?
________battle tag : skylace#11300
@Skylace I definitely am :) I would love to take all 10, just let me know whether you would like treasure, gems, or a mix!
@Skylace I definitely am :) I would love to take all 10, just let me know whether you would like treasure, gems, or a mix!
G2 imperials for sale
@Glisselda

How about half and half?
1000g and 1mil treasure?
@Glisselda

How about half and half?
1000g and 1mil treasure?
________battle tag : skylace#11300
@Skylace Sounds great! I'll send a CR, thank you!
@Skylace Sounds great! I'll send a CR, thank you!
G2 imperials for sale
^
^
G2 imperials for sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8