Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Buying Eggs for 200g or 200k - ON HOLD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Glisselda

I have a light egg, a shadow egg, an arcane egg, and a nocturne egg - I'm willing to sell any or all of them!

I'd prefer gems if possible!
@Glisselda

I have a light egg, a shadow egg, an arcane egg, and a nocturne egg - I'm willing to sell any or all of them!

I'd prefer gems if possible!
GRx3A5B.png
@Pennywhistle I can take them all for gems! I'll send you a CR in a moment, thank you :)
@Pennywhistle I can take them all for gems! I'll send you a CR in a moment, thank you :)
G2 imperials for sale
I have about 6 eggs that are currently incubating that I could spare when done! I'd be taking gems. You can see the dragons whom will be parents in my hatchery~
I have about 6 eggs that are currently incubating that I could spare when done! I'd be taking gems. You can see the dragons whom will be parents in my hatchery~
@SoulySOS Hi there - thanks, but I'm not looking for dragons :) I'm looking for unhatched eggs, which are items you can find scavenging or in the coli, like this: [item=unhatched ice egg]
@SoulySOS Hi there - thanks, but I'm not looking for dragons :) I'm looking for unhatched eggs, which are items you can find scavenging or in the coli, like this:

Unhatched Ice Egg
G2 imperials for sale
Oh. I'm sorry to have bothered you then!
Oh. I'm sorry to have bothered you then!
@glisselda I have a light egg if you're still looking! I'd prefer treasure :-)
@glisselda I have a light egg if you're still looking! I'd prefer treasure :-)
sNto9j7.pngNi6zUq7.png
WwIxBe5.png14r7VPu.png
2DdiP6R.pngrg6juWx.png
@nonarygame I'll send you a CR :)
@nonarygame I'll send you a CR :)
G2 imperials for sale
up
up
G2 imperials for sale
@Glisselda

Hello! =)

I have... 1 Arcane Egg, 1 Water Egg, 1 Earth Egg, 2 Light Eggs and 1 Ice Egg if you're interested! I prefer gems if possible.
@Glisselda

Hello! =)

I have... 1 Arcane Egg, 1 Water Egg, 1 Earth Egg, 2 Light Eggs and 1 Ice Egg if you're interested! I prefer gems if possible.
wren1.pngwren2.gifwren3.gifwren4.pngwren5.png
@Chieko I'll send you a CR with gems, thank you! :)
@Chieko I'll send you a CR with gems, thank you! :)
G2 imperials for sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8