- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@EurusHolmes
Door 2
@EurusHolmes
Door 2
@EurusHolmes Reminder to post prizes
@EurusHolmes Reminder to post prizes
@CrystalTrinity You open the door to find a Simple Pearly Necklace and some Simple Pearly Bracelets @Izzy123s4 You find a Glowing Pocket Mouse nibbling on some Jungle Grass(stack of 5) @DragonMaiden You pull open the door to see more nothing. You walk and bump into a large fuzzy something. You feel cloth and start to pull on it. From underneath an invisibility cloak there is a imperial male. Congrats you get the dragon, you get to post the next doors. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28506168] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285062/28506168_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CrystalTrinity You open the door to find a Simple Pearly Necklace and some Simple Pearly Bracelets

@Izzy123s4 You find a Glowing Pocket Mouse nibbling on some Jungle Grass(stack of 5)

@DragonMaiden You pull open the door to see more nothing. You walk and bump into a large fuzzy something. You feel cloth and start to pull on it. From underneath an invisibility cloak there is a imperial male. Congrats you get the dragon, you get to post the next doors.

28506168_350.png
Bonjour! fr+2
@DragonMaiden reminder to post doors.
@DragonMaiden reminder to post doors.
@DragonMaiden @Izzy123s4 @CrystalTrinity I'm so sorry for the wait I was at school. I'm sending the cr now.
@DragonMaiden @Izzy123s4 @CrystalTrinity I'm so sorry for the wait I was at school. I'm sending the cr now.
Bonjour! fr+2
@DragonMaiden please post doors soon.
@DragonMaiden please post doors soon.
@PATDfan generally you don't need to post a reminder at all until someone's not posted anything for at least a full day. We all have very different timezones and the prizes were just posted this morning.
@PATDfan generally you don't need to post a reminder at all until someone's not posted anything for at least a full day. We all have very different timezones and the prizes were just posted this morning.
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
(Too lazy for the story XD)

Door 1: This door is made of the purest silver, sparkling under the radiance of the golden sun. The adornment of this door is made of bronze and makes up the emblem of a foreign deity at the center. The highlights of this decoration are made of gold particles and ruby dust, adding flare and a sense of reverence to it. As you near the door, you begin to notice that the air around it has thinned, making it hard to breathe.

Door 2: The second door appears to the left of the first. Made up of a metallic alloy, it is furnished with wooden carved designs depicting the emblem of royalty. The door seems to glisten under the sun as the glossy finish adds flare to the door. This door depicts the aura of majesty and grace towards it. As you near this door, you notice that the air around you seems quite tense, making it a bit difficult to breathe.

Door 3: The third door is to the right of the first and is made of oak. It is a thick door that hangs on iron hinges, reminding you much of a victorian era castle. It is quite simple but incredibly sturdy as it is reinforced with bronze and iron. This door towers above the rest and, as you near it, you begin to feel the back of your neck tingle in fear. Terrified, you still near this door, unsure of what lies ahead.
(Too lazy for the story XD)

Door 1: This door is made of the purest silver, sparkling under the radiance of the golden sun. The adornment of this door is made of bronze and makes up the emblem of a foreign deity at the center. The highlights of this decoration are made of gold particles and ruby dust, adding flare and a sense of reverence to it. As you near the door, you begin to notice that the air around it has thinned, making it hard to breathe.

Door 2: The second door appears to the left of the first. Made up of a metallic alloy, it is furnished with wooden carved designs depicting the emblem of royalty. The door seems to glisten under the sun as the glossy finish adds flare to the door. This door depicts the aura of majesty and grace towards it. As you near this door, you notice that the air around you seems quite tense, making it a bit difficult to breathe.

Door 3: The third door is to the right of the first and is made of oak. It is a thick door that hangs on iron hinges, reminding you much of a victorian era castle. It is quite simple but incredibly sturdy as it is reinforced with bronze and iron. This door towers above the rest and, as you near it, you begin to feel the back of your neck tingle in fear. Terrified, you still near this door, unsure of what lies ahead.
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@DragonMaiden 3
@DragonMaiden 3
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 302 303