Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | No More Unnamed Exalts
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28
full suport
full suport
522p.png1722486p.png34878p.png13967p.png6019316p.png448514p.png7337131p.png
I like the suggestion of number 5, because that gives people who don't like unnamed on their linage lists a chance to change it.
But otherwise I don't support. Exalting named dragons is a preference - some people actually like unnamed dragons for roleplaying purposes. I know I do, and I'd like to still be able to name my unnamed if I so wish.
Besides, I'd rather see unnamed on my linage, than Booger (cause I kid you not, that is in the random name generator.)
I like the suggestion of number 5, because that gives people who don't like unnamed on their linage lists a chance to change it.
But otherwise I don't support. Exalting named dragons is a preference - some people actually like unnamed dragons for roleplaying purposes. I know I do, and I'd like to still be able to name my unnamed if I so wish.
Besides, I'd rather see unnamed on my linage, than Booger (cause I kid you not, that is in the random name generator.)
a5jtoDO.png1VK5MZj.png
You have my support, too!

I've not had any babies exalted without a name yet but I don't think I'd like it. :(
You have my support, too!

I've not had any babies exalted without a name yet but I don't think I'd like it. :(
Support. Had that happen to me, and boy, that's irritating.
Support. Had that happen to me, and boy, that's irritating.
akSqI.gif DXtYy.gif lDUIA.gif sNACO.gif
Support. I hate having them unnamed, and especially when they are forever connected to your current Dragon's offspring list.

And I recently had this happen with a Dragon I sold. I would of named it myself if I had known.
Support. I hate having them unnamed, and especially when they are forever connected to your current Dragon's offspring list.

And I recently had this happen with a Dragon I sold. I would of named it myself if I had known.
preat-banner2.png
Support for the random name thing.
Support for the random name thing.
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
[quote name="Grizabella" date="2013-12-04 16:41:32"]I like the suggestion of number 5, because that gives people who don't like unnamed on their linage lists a chance to change it. But otherwise I don't support. Exalting named dragons is a preference - some people actually like unnamed dragons for roleplaying purposes. I know I do, and I'd like to still be able to name my unnamed if I so wish. Besides, I'd rather see unnamed on my linage, than Booger (cause I kid you not, that is in the random name generator.)[/quote] This. People who don't care about it/want it for some reason can just go on, but for us who do care, it is SO ANNOYING to have "Unnamed" on the offspring list forever. I have been so careful with my dragons so it wouldn't happen, only to have them exalted unnamed after all. On my progen no less. I hate it. I would love it if I could go back and change that dragons name so my my progens offspring list would only contain named dragons.
Grizabella wrote on 2013-12-04 16:41:32:

This.
People who don't care about it/want it for some reason can just go on, but for us who do care, it is SO ANNOYING to have "Unnamed" on the offspring list forever.
I have been so careful with my dragons so it wouldn't happen, only to have them exalted unnamed after all. On my progen no less. I hate it.
I would love it if I could go back and change that dragons name so my my progens offspring list would only contain named dragons.
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
YES, I don't care what option, just yes. Support.
YES, I don't care what option, just yes. Support.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
Support! Any option, really - auto-name, rename, "hide unnamed dragons" option, whichever. "Should have done's" aside, having "unnamed" dangling off out there drives me nuts.
Support! Any option, really - auto-name, rename, "hide unnamed dragons" option, whichever. "Should have done's" aside, having "unnamed" dangling off out there drives me nuts.
||If we can't see the sky, we'll make our own stars.||
Adding my support for any of the options. If a dragon needs a name to go fight moths, why can it fight for the gods without one?
Adding my support for any of the options. If a dragon needs a name to go fight moths, why can it fight for the gods without one?
unknown.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28