Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Light Public Buy (Please check sheet!)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@Discovered I think I just accidentally sent you a one-way trade AND did the wrong math. Can...can you cancel it. oh my god I'm so sorry when you're so busy

e: I'm an idiot and didn't send it after all. Ahem. Dragons sent your way, now with proper math!
@Discovered I think I just accidentally sent you a one-way trade AND did the wrong math. Can...can you cancel it. oh my god I'm so sorry when you're so busy

e: I'm an idiot and didn't send it after all. Ahem. Dragons sent your way, now with proper math!
vvgWY51.png VruE4yh.png
@Zekkass
I can't see anything on my end right now! I'll keep a look out for it though (unless I already accepted it thinking I saw the right math?)
@Zekkass
I can't see anything on my end right now! I'll keep a look out for it though (unless I already accepted it thinking I saw the right math?)
lol nvm had me worried for a second xD
lol nvm had me worried for a second xD
@Discovered I resent it - you would've noticed the wrong math, I was trying to get three level 5s for 90k, which is stupid greedy. Thanks, calculator!
@Discovered I resent it - you would've noticed the wrong math, I was trying to get three level 5s for 90k, which is stupid greedy. Thanks, calculator!
vvgWY51.png VruE4yh.png
@TornadoTorrie

And 4 more if it's okay.
@TornadoTorrie

And 4 more if it's okay.
@CalandoAdumbrate
Yup! Go for it :0)
@CalandoAdumbrate
Yup! Go for it :0)
image.pngZQGfAQY.pngKirsi_Pixel_Gaoler_by_ProtonBonfire_-_Small.png
@TornadoTorrie
Sending a bunch of lvl 6s via private ah. PB!
@TornadoTorrie
Sending a bunch of lvl 6s via private ah. PB!
idzY2uK.png
@Kaitertot
Thanks for the heads up!
@Kaitertot
Thanks for the heads up!
image.pngZQGfAQY.pngKirsi_Pixel_Gaoler_by_ProtonBonfire_-_Small.png
@Discovered A few PAs for you!
@Discovered A few PAs for you!
@hagane
Thank you very much! :D
@hagane
Thank you very much! :D