Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Light Public Buy (Please check sheet!)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28
@Atelophobia

I'll have to do 'em in batches because I've only got about 25~ lair spaces but it shouldn't take long. Just set up the PAs as you're ready. :)
@Atelophobia

I'll have to do 'em in batches because I've only got about 25~ lair spaces but it shouldn't take long. Just set up the PAs as you're ready. :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@Enriana

I have a few more than i thought left to train, but shouldn't take me very long. I can start sending what I have done though
@Enriana

I have a few more than i thought left to train, but shouldn't take me very long. I can start sending what I have done though
Name_Banner.png
@Atelophobia

Whichever is easier for you! I'll be here for a while. :)
@Atelophobia

Whichever is easier for you! I'll be here for a while. :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
@Enriana - are y'all matching earth's prices? I have a bunch of L6s and their spreadsheet is at 20k for 'em now!
@Enriana - are y'all matching earth's prices? I have a bunch of L6s and their spreadsheet is at 20k for 'em now!
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@emeemay

We are!
@emeemay

We are!
@Enriana excellent! Sending along 20 or so L6s via PAH~
@Enriana excellent! Sending along 20 or so L6s via PAH~
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@emeemay Excellent! I may be a touch slow to accept but will get to you ASAP, I promise. :)
@emeemay Excellent! I may be a touch slow to accept but will get to you ASAP, I promise. :)
@Enriana All good, no rush! I haven't had time to coli this week - these are all just dragons I decided to level like weeks ago and never got around to exalting, so I'm not trying to fill up and grind!
@Enriana All good, no rush! I haven't had time to coli this week - these are all just dragons I decided to level like weeks ago and never got around to exalting, so I'm not trying to fill up and grind!
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@emeemay

That's the spirit! Time to get your coli on. ;D
@emeemay

That's the spirit! Time to get your coli on. ;D
@Enriana

Are you able to take a couple level 7s for gems?
@Enriana

Are you able to take a couple level 7s for gems?
RWlcD2X.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 27 28