Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lore Shop OPEN
1 2 3 4
Im on Brb i will get your orders done tonight,
Im on Brb i will get your orders done tonight,
You are too weak, too weak. Survive or die. giphy.gif

+2 FR time
Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30380826] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303809/30380826_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon name: Atlas Dragon personality: Sarcastic, a kind of lovable jerk Anything else about linked dragon: He has a mate, Visage, all their hatchies have been exalted Price you're willing to pay: 10k Shade Lore?: Yes
Link to dragon:
30380826_350.png

Dragon name: Atlas
Dragon personality: Sarcastic, a kind of lovable jerk
Anything else about linked dragon: He has a mate, Visage, all their hatchies have been exalted
Price you're willing to pay: 10k
Shade Lore?: Yes
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Guys, this shop will be closed while i get my orders done. i will need some help.
Guys, this shop will be closed while i get my orders done. i will need some help.

+2 FR time
[quote name="@Dracana" date=2017-04-05 15:33:47] Sorry to hear that :( Yes I'll take some shade lore ^^ I changed the dragon if thats ok He is a mage His bff is his familiar The meaning of his name is in his bio [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23303157] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233032/23303157_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] The mage Called out to the people and stood on the platform. he was giving a great speech when suddenly, two black dragons pulled him to the temptest spire. "what" he thought "is going on here" they dragged him to the top and called out "Dear Voidwaker, We bow to thee. accept this humble sacrifice, A mage. Grab the portal bearing spin" They grabbed him, chained him and shoved him close to a portal. "pull down his soul and suck him in! by the power of three, so mote it be!" he flew into the portal, still chained to the spire. at the last second the portal collapsed and he was safe. "what" he said "was that?" then they heard a bellowing "IDIOTS! THATS NOT THE WAY TO SACRAFICE A MAGE TO VOIDWAKER!" "THIS IS HOW" And then Stormcatcher threw the dragon at Voidwaker. "Um, Wth?" she said. then she walked up to a tower and her eyes glowed bright. [i]The shade rules all.....[/i]
@Dracana wrote on 2017-04-05:

Sorry to hear that :(

Yes I'll take some shade lore ^^ I changed the dragon if thats ok

He is a mage
His bff is his familiar

The meaning of his name is in his bio

23303157_350.png

The mage Called out to the people and stood on the platform. he was giving a great speech when suddenly, two black dragons pulled him to the temptest spire. "what" he thought "is going on here" they dragged him to the top and called out "Dear Voidwaker, We bow to thee. accept this humble sacrifice, A mage.
Grab the portal bearing spin" They grabbed him, chained him and shoved him close to a portal. "pull down his soul and suck him in! by the power of three, so mote it be!" he flew into the portal, still chained to the spire. at the last second the portal collapsed and he was safe. "what" he said "was that?" then they heard a bellowing "IDIOTS! THATS NOT THE WAY TO SACRAFICE A MAGE TO VOIDWAKER!" "THIS IS HOW" And then Stormcatcher threw the dragon at Voidwaker. "Um, Wth?" she said. then she walked up to a tower and her eyes glowed bright.
The shade rules all.....

+2 FR time
[quote name="@Zonemod" date=2017-04-13 16:04:47] Hi! I'd love some lore, please. C: Link to dragon: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=111137&tab=dragon&did=25011006 Dragon name: Liam! Though he asks to be called 'Shade Scales'! Dragon personality: He is basically an edgy teenager, he's very narcissistic and pretends to have no emotions. A total prankster though! Likes to pick on his uncle Discord mainly. His parents are to his left and right, Disaster Zone and Winter Slip, his dads love him and he (secretly) loves them. Anything else about linked dragon: He's friends with Biene, another teenager!! He's roughly equivalent to 15. Price you're willing to pay: 10kt c: Shade Lore?: Yes/No No please!! Thanks c: [/quote] Biene and Shade Scales were running down the sidewalk for spray-painting, Hullo, Shod Skales and Biene wuz here, on the flying school the hatchlings went to. the cops tryed to catch up, but went to fast at a sharp turn and hit their dragon car into a wall. Shade Scales broke into his house. he looked at His dads and said. "Dads, how was i born? i mean, i learned in school boys need a female to have eggs and...." he was interuppted when he was told to read out a scroll. he read the scroll and turned into a perma-hatchling. for the first time in years he smiled. not a smirk, or smug grin but a real smile. everything was finally going to be Ok.
@Zonemod wrote on 2017-04-13:
Hi! I'd love some lore, please. C:

Link to dragon:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=111137&tab=dragon&did=25011006
Dragon name:
Liam! Though he asks to be called 'Shade Scales'!
Dragon personality:
He is basically an edgy teenager, he's very narcissistic and pretends to have no emotions. A total prankster though! Likes to pick on his uncle Discord mainly. His parents are to his left and right, Disaster Zone and Winter Slip, his dads love him and he (secretly) loves them.
Anything else about linked dragon:
He's friends with Biene, another teenager!! He's roughly equivalent to 15.
Price you're willing to pay:
10kt c:
Shade Lore?: Yes/No
No please!! Thanks c:

Biene and Shade Scales were running down the sidewalk for spray-painting, Hullo, Shod Skales and Biene wuz here, on the flying school the hatchlings went to. the cops tryed to catch up, but went to fast at a sharp turn and hit their dragon car into a wall. Shade Scales broke into his house. he looked at His dads and said. "Dads, how was i born? i mean, i learned in school boys need a female to have eggs and...." he was interuppted when he was told to read out a scroll. he read the scroll and turned into a perma-hatchling. for the first time in years he smiled. not a smirk, or smug grin but a real smile. everything was finally going to be Ok.

+2 FR time
[quote name="@Pigeonpanhandle" date=2017-04-13 16:17:02] Hello! I'd love to buy some lore! Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32260636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322607/32260636_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon name: Sakyu! It means "Dune" in Japanese. Dragon personality: She's loves the beach, even though she's a Shadow dragon. She's a big fan of the surf and the sun and can always be found sunning herself on the beaches of Columba Point (where my clan is located). She can be a grouch sometimes, but her mothers, Hanna and Gabrielle, dote on her and love her. She loves them back more then they will even know, since she's a bit of a "tsundere". Anything else about linked dragon: Her best friends are her siblings! They're all on page 3 of my lair, ranging from Hallie (her oldest sister) and Numachi (her youngest brother). Price you're willing to pay: 7 kt! Shade Lore?: Yes/No No thank you! [/quote] i decided a poem about the beach would fit best here. i had to google it. I stood on a sandy beach on an April weekend. The sun was shining bright on each wave that carried its reflection in. The sky in the west was filled with mottled clouds and on occasional breaks; the sun’s rays peaked through. An easterly breeze lifted the sand into little swirls and carried them a short while before depositing them down again, as I walked along a sandy beach in April.
@Pigeonpanhandle wrote on 2017-04-13:
Hello! I'd love to buy some lore!

Link to dragon:

32260636_350.png

Dragon name:
Sakyu! It means "Dune" in Japanese.
Dragon personality:
She's loves the beach, even though she's a Shadow dragon. She's a big fan of the surf and the sun and can always be found sunning herself on the beaches of Columba Point (where my clan is located). She can be a grouch sometimes, but her mothers, Hanna and Gabrielle, dote on her and love her. She loves them back more then they will even know, since she's a bit of a "tsundere".
Anything else about linked dragon:
Her best friends are her siblings! They're all on page 3 of my lair, ranging from Hallie (her oldest sister) and Numachi (her youngest brother).
Price you're willing to pay:
7 kt!
Shade Lore?: Yes/No
No thank you!
i decided a poem about the beach would fit best here. i had to google it.
I stood on a sandy beach
on an April weekend.
The sun was shining bright
on each wave
that carried its reflection in.
The sky in the west
was filled with mottled clouds
and on occasional breaks;
the sun’s rays peaked through.
An easterly breeze
lifted the sand into little swirls
and carried them a short while
before depositing them down again,
as I walked along a sandy beach in April.

+2 FR time
@Hopeless1

The poem you posted is very nice and fitting for my dragon, but you did not make it yourself. Because of this, I am not going to pay for this lore. I appreciate the thought, but I would prefer if you wrote the lore yourself. You cannot take someone else's work and use it as profit for yourself unless you have express permission from the original writer, otherwise it's stealing. I will pay you if you write it yourself, because I wanted to see your writing. Thank you.
@Hopeless1

The poem you posted is very nice and fitting for my dragon, but you did not make it yourself. Because of this, I am not going to pay for this lore. I appreciate the thought, but I would prefer if you wrote the lore yourself. You cannot take someone else's work and use it as profit for yourself unless you have express permission from the original writer, otherwise it's stealing. I will pay you if you write it yourself, because I wanted to see your writing. Thank you.
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@Pigeonpanhandle you are no longer welcome to buy lore here. good day.
@Pigeonpanhandle you are no longer welcome to buy lore here. good day.

+2 FR time
@Hopeless1
Thank you for the lore! I'll send you payment soon c: also, if you were curious, Liam is adopted!! There's a comic in his bio talking about it~ and- not to exacerbate the problem, I couldn't help but notice your conversation with pigeon- unfortunately you can't sell something that isn't yours, it's illegal, and could land with you fined a lot of money, or put in jail, or worse!! I just wanted to warn you, so you didn't do this again. :>
@Hopeless1
Thank you for the lore! I'll send you payment soon c: also, if you were curious, Liam is adopted!! There's a comic in his bio talking about it~ and- not to exacerbate the problem, I couldn't help but notice your conversation with pigeon- unfortunately you can't sell something that isn't yours, it's illegal, and could land with you fined a lot of money, or put in jail, or worse!! I just wanted to warn you, so you didn't do this again. :>
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
[quote name="@DeoxyHelix" date=2017-04-13 19:39:43] Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30380826] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303809/30380826_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon name: Atlas Dragon personality: Sarcastic, a kind of lovable jerk Anything else about linked dragon: He has a mate, Visage, all their hatchies have been exalted Price you're willing to pay: 10k Shade Lore?: Yes [/quote] a muffled scream, the cries of hatchlings and then. darkness. Atlas woke up chained to a pole on the place where the shifting expanse meets the void isles. what was he doing here anyway? he lives in the scarred wasteland! then he felt a claw grab him. he was lifted into the air and hurled a the void isles, hitting the front door. Voidwaker opened her door, sighed, shook her head and carried him in. his clan had all been sent their earlier. [i]Voidwaker passed her hand over his eyes and they became black with red pupils...... [/i]
@DeoxyHelix wrote on 2017-04-13:
Link to dragon:
30380826_350.png

Dragon name: Atlas
Dragon personality: Sarcastic, a kind of lovable jerk
Anything else about linked dragon: He has a mate, Visage, all their hatchies have been exalted
Price you're willing to pay: 10k
Shade Lore?: Yes
a muffled scream, the cries of hatchlings and then. darkness. Atlas woke up chained to a pole on the place where the shifting expanse meets the void isles. what was he doing here anyway? he lives in the scarred wasteland! then he felt a claw grab him. he was lifted into the air and hurled a the void isles, hitting the front door. Voidwaker opened her door, sighed, shook her head and carried him in. his clan had all been sent their earlier. Voidwaker passed her hand over his eyes and they became black with red pupils......

+2 FR time
1 2 3 4