Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ...Jojo fans?
1 2
Did somebody say Jojo? Yes hello I am also Jojo trash!

I'm currently waiting for part 8 to finish but my favorite part is DIU. Idk but I really like how (somewhat) chill it was ya'know?
And as for stands that's very tough cause I like a bunch... Hmm Star Platinum and Killer Queen are certainly top tier on my list
Did somebody say Jojo? Yes hello I am also Jojo trash!

I'm currently waiting for part 8 to finish but my favorite part is DIU. Idk but I really like how (somewhat) chill it was ya'know?
And as for stands that's very tough cause I like a bunch... Hmm Star Platinum and Killer Queen are certainly top tier on my list
[b]Jojos!?[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/m0v5haT.jpg[/img] I watched part 1, half of part 2, all of part 3 and part 4, and now I'm reading part 6 and 7 simultaneously. My favorite at this point is part 4! It seems to me that the author began developing things in part 3 (art style, color usage, reference schemes, stand battles and powers) that he then was able to just run with in part 4. Plus character development was really improved in part 4- we have sympathetic antagonists, and not every random side character is actually evil. The plot structure also seemed good- half the episodes were developing the cast, and the other half was spent in a game of cat-and-mouse with the villain, more or less. In terms of stands, my favorite is Josuke's. It's simple, versatile, and it's usefulness is almost unlimited if used creatively enough! It also seems like it might have been intentionally juxtaposed with the main antagonists'. That being said character-design wise part 5 looks like it could definitely compete as my fav. I've skipped it because I want to watch the anime with my brother when it comes out, assuming it will be somewhat soon!
Jojos!?
m0v5haT.jpg

I watched part 1, half of part 2, all of part 3 and part 4, and now I'm reading part 6 and 7 simultaneously.

My favorite at this point is part 4! It seems to me that the author began developing things in part 3 (art style, color usage, reference schemes, stand battles and powers) that he then was able to just run with in part 4. Plus character development was really improved in part 4- we have sympathetic antagonists, and not every random side character is actually evil. The plot structure also seemed good- half the episodes were developing the cast, and the other half was spent in a game of cat-and-mouse with the villain, more or less.

In terms of stands, my favorite is Josuke's. It's simple, versatile, and it's usefulness is almost unlimited if used creatively enough! It also seems like it might have been intentionally juxtaposed with the main antagonists'.

That being said character-design wise part 5 looks like it could definitely compete as my fav. I've skipped it because I want to watch the anime with my brother when it comes out, assuming it will be somewhat soon!
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
I think part 4 is my favourite at the moment, I'm about half way through part 6 but haven't been reading much lately. Star Platinum is my favourite stand.
I'm designing a Jotaro cosplay for my little brother for NZ Comic Con.
I think part 4 is my favourite at the moment, I'm about half way through part 6 but haven't been reading much lately. Star Platinum is my favourite stand.
I'm designing a Jotaro cosplay for my little brother for NZ Comic Con.
1 2