Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ...Jojo fans?
1 2
oof i havent been to the general forums in quite a while

Is anyone else here a fan of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?
If so, whats your favorite part and stand?
(Mine's totally gotta be SBR and a tie between The World and Tusk Act 4.)
oof i havent been to the general forums in quite a while

Is anyone else here a fan of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?
If so, whats your favorite part and stand?
(Mine's totally gotta be SBR and a tie between The World and Tusk Act 4.)
she/her || 18 || FR +3:00 || sagittarius
I'm only on the second part, but @miniccino
I'm only on the second part, but @miniccino
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
I just started it in mid-March and am currently working through Part 3, but I'm hooked. Some nerd named @PlayerPichu bribed me with memes and dragged me down into this blessed hellhole of a fandom, and I love it so far.

As far as favorite stands go, not that I've seen too many yet, but ability-wise I like Death 13, and aesthetic-wise I love Hierophant Green.
I just started it in mid-March and am currently working through Part 3, but I'm hooked. Some nerd named @PlayerPichu bribed me with memes and dragged me down into this blessed hellhole of a fandom, and I love it so far.

As far as favorite stands go, not that I've seen too many yet, but ability-wise I like Death 13, and aesthetic-wise I love Hierophant Green.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@Demonify

I would be that nerd that got @YaBoiGuzma into Jojo. >w> So far I've persuaded 2 people into the fandom, and my brother who also watches the show has persuaded 1 person. So far, all of 'em have liked it!

I'm on Part 6 at the moment, but I do know a lot of spoilers, so I know a lot of the Stands from later parts. Aesthetic-wise, I'd say my favorite Stand is either White Snake or King Nothing. Scary Monsters is up there, too. I haven't really decided my favorite ability-wise, but Crazy Diamond is high up there. I also like Bad Company, Gold Experience, and Sticky Fingers ability-wise. My favorite fight is hard to figure out, but I'd say either Jotaro and Koichi (And eventually Josuke and Okuyasu) VS SHA or Giorno, Abbacchio, and Fugo VS Illuso. I also liked Jolyne, Hermes, and Foo Fighters VS Miraschon and her Stand Marilyn Manson because it was just a really intense life-or-death game of catch.

Edit: Oops I forgot to mention it before but I'd say my favorite Part is either Part 4 or Part 5. I think I'm going to like Part 7 a lot when I get to it, too. I liked Part 4 because the whole small-town setting was interesting, and the whole mysterious atmosphere was really engaging. Plus not a lot of people died, haha. I definitely like when my favorite characters live. :'D I liked Part 5 because all of the characters were likable in their own ways, and the Stand designs were really cool in that part. I was a fan of all the gang fights, too. Seeing Giorno and the rest of the gang fight so ruthlessly was great, I can't wait to see it animated if/when that happens.
@Demonify

I would be that nerd that got @YaBoiGuzma into Jojo. >w> So far I've persuaded 2 people into the fandom, and my brother who also watches the show has persuaded 1 person. So far, all of 'em have liked it!

I'm on Part 6 at the moment, but I do know a lot of spoilers, so I know a lot of the Stands from later parts. Aesthetic-wise, I'd say my favorite Stand is either White Snake or King Nothing. Scary Monsters is up there, too. I haven't really decided my favorite ability-wise, but Crazy Diamond is high up there. I also like Bad Company, Gold Experience, and Sticky Fingers ability-wise. My favorite fight is hard to figure out, but I'd say either Jotaro and Koichi (And eventually Josuke and Okuyasu) VS SHA or Giorno, Abbacchio, and Fugo VS Illuso. I also liked Jolyne, Hermes, and Foo Fighters VS Miraschon and her Stand Marilyn Manson because it was just a really intense life-or-death game of catch.

Edit: Oops I forgot to mention it before but I'd say my favorite Part is either Part 4 or Part 5. I think I'm going to like Part 7 a lot when I get to it, too. I liked Part 4 because the whole small-town setting was interesting, and the whole mysterious atmosphere was really engaging. Plus not a lot of people died, haha. I definitely like when my favorite characters live. :'D I liked Part 5 because all of the characters were likable in their own ways, and the Stand designs were really cool in that part. I was a fan of all the gang fights, too. Seeing Giorno and the rest of the gang fight so ruthlessly was great, I can't wait to see it animated if/when that happens.
Forum-Signature.png
heyyaaaa I'm JoJo trash :')
I finished part 6 a couple of months ago (man, what an ending), have to find and start part 7.
There's so many Stands and abilities that my sh*tty memory forgets 90% of them, but my favourite characters are Jotaro, Kakyoin, Iggy, Pet Shop, Rohan, and of course Pucci :') Gotta love my gay priest. Also have a soft spot for any Dios.
Oh yeah! And favourite part is by far Part 4! It's the right amount of Slice-of-life vs Action and plot, the cast is diverse and developed, and the pacing is magnificent - something that Part 3, for example, had issues with. Overall, it's the most balanced part in my eyes.
heyyaaaa I'm JoJo trash :')
I finished part 6 a couple of months ago (man, what an ending), have to find and start part 7.
There's so many Stands and abilities that my sh*tty memory forgets 90% of them, but my favourite characters are Jotaro, Kakyoin, Iggy, Pet Shop, Rohan, and of course Pucci :') Gotta love my gay priest. Also have a soft spot for any Dios.
Oh yeah! And favourite part is by far Part 4! It's the right amount of Slice-of-life vs Action and plot, the cast is diverse and developed, and the pacing is magnificent - something that Part 3, for example, had issues with. Overall, it's the most balanced part in my eyes.
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
oho more Jojo fans!!!

Currently my favourite part is SBR, with JoJolion being second.
Favourite stands could be a tie between D4C and Soft & Wet
oho more Jojo fans!!!

Currently my favourite part is SBR, with JoJolion being second.
Favourite stands could be a tie between D4C and Soft & Wet
KMXUsR7.png
Kari | they/them
I don't consider SBR jojo, but it's one of my favorite things. As for jojo, part five annnd maybe sticky fingers or black sabbath?
I don't consider SBR jojo, but it's one of my favorite things. As for jojo, part five annnd maybe sticky fingers or black sabbath?
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
Hi yes huge jojo fan here. I don't really have a favorite part or stand but if I were to choose a part it would be pt 4.
Hi yes huge jojo fan here. I don't really have a favorite part or stand but if I were to choose a part it would be pt 4.
azag_sig.png
*Pose*

Big fan of jojo here, well, I'm on part 8 ( part 6 or 8 might be my favorite but part 2 is also very good) about stand? mmmm that's hard, perhaps it's killer queen
*Pose*

Big fan of jojo here, well, I'm on part 8 ( part 6 or 8 might be my favorite but part 2 is also very good) about stand? mmmm that's hard, perhaps it's killer queen
tumblr_m9h9spddjd1rvjizy.gifYou were meant for greatnesstumblr_inline_niyn5iCcv31ry72eo.gif
Yes hi I love Jojo to death.
I guess my favorite part so far is Stone Ocean (of which I'm currently working through the end of). As for my favorite stand... man that's hard to pin down. I like a lot of stands for a lot of reasons.
Yes hi I love Jojo to death.
I guess my favorite part so far is Stone Ocean (of which I'm currently working through the end of). As for my favorite stand... man that's hard to pin down. I like a lot of stands for a lot of reasons.
HawkefrostFR.gif
1 2