Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Color(s) you forgot existed
1 2 3 4 5 6
A lot of the warm and neutral ranges, tbh. I wouldn't be able to name most of the yellows, reds, browns, and oranges if shown a scry. I know a few colours, but nowhere near the extent I know the blue, purple, black, and white ranges.
A lot of the warm and neutral ranges, tbh. I wouldn't be able to name most of the yellows, reds, browns, and oranges if shown a scry. I know a few colours, but nowhere near the extent I know the blue, purple, black, and white ranges.
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
I like to imagine fushia and magenta don't exist
I like to imagine fushia and magenta don't exist
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
Berry. It's an abomination upon the red range and while I remember strawberry because I hate it more, berry just sort of exists.
Berry. It's an abomination upon the red range and while I remember strawberry because I hate it more, berry just sort of exists.
what the heck is peacock

or thicket

when was the entire brown range a thing
what the heck is peacock

or thicket

when was the entire brown range a thing
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
The entire orange-brown-red range. I use the scrying workshop a lot but i never remember the entire range of those colours xP
THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME
The entire orange-brown-red range. I use the scrying workshop a lot but i never remember the entire range of those colours xP
THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
what are iris or yellow
what are iris or yellow
aJtAs7H.gif
Wait Fern is a color...???? @.@ I never noticed Overcast either, oml.
Wait Fern is a color...???? @.@ I never noticed Overcast either, oml.
JWlblI8.png
Apparently not only is smoke a gene, but it's a color...
Apparently not only is smoke a gene, but it's a color...
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
Yeah, I've bought a dragon just for the Smoke Smoke combo before...

I always forget about Cerise.
Yeah, I've bought a dragon just for the Smoke Smoke combo before...

I always forget about Cerise.
uDNAbBS.png
Smoke. And thistle.
Smoke. And thistle.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2 3 4 5 6