Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Song Suggestions Please
1 2
Hiya! So, a quick note, Happy birthday Dodie, my child turning 22 on me jeez.
So, i need some song suggestions. My music taste is like electro swing, piano, Panic! Twenty One Pilots, Blackbear, some rap.
Ill listen to anything but country, so if you've got any good songs, please help me out!
Hiya! So, a quick note, Happy birthday Dodie, my child turning 22 on me jeez.
So, i need some song suggestions. My music taste is like electro swing, piano, Panic! Twenty One Pilots, Blackbear, some rap.
Ill listen to anything but country, so if you've got any good songs, please help me out!
https://discord.gg/3bb8AhU

^
|
|

THIS IS MY MEME EXCHANGE IF U GOT THE GOODS WE CAN SWAP
You might like Imagine Dragons, My Chemical Romance, or Fall Out Boy. They all have fantastic music!
You might like Imagine Dragons, My Chemical Romance, or Fall Out Boy. They all have fantastic music!
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
I've been obsessed with this song lately, I dunno what it is about it but I just really like it (and most of the rest of the album to be honest)
It's not like the stuff you said you like but it's not country so I'm just dropping it in here lmao

Apparently TCV sounds a lot like Queens Of The Stone Age (I mean, they have the same singer and he plays guitar in TCV) so if you like that then you might like QOTSA too. I haven't heard a lot of that stuff myself though so I can't confirm
I've been obsessed with this song lately, I dunno what it is about it but I just really like it (and most of the rest of the album to be honest)
It's not like the stuff you said you like but it's not country so I'm just dropping it in here lmao

Apparently TCV sounds a lot like Queens Of The Stone Age (I mean, they have the same singer and he plays guitar in TCV) so if you like that then you might like QOTSA too. I haven't heard a lot of that stuff myself though so I can't confirm
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
@Trashyflaf I unexpectedly got into a lot of things with the same tastes so I'll list a few artists.
Caravan Palace - electro swing artists, they make brilliant music
Porter Robinson - his world's debut album is my favourite and his music tells stories if you listen properly to the lyrics and tone and/or watch the videos
Madeon- a given.
Shawn Wasabi - does a lot of remixed DJ stuff
@Trashyflaf I unexpectedly got into a lot of things with the same tastes so I'll list a few artists.
Caravan Palace - electro swing artists, they make brilliant music
Porter Robinson - his world's debut album is my favourite and his music tells stories if you listen properly to the lyrics and tone and/or watch the videos
Madeon- a given.
Shawn Wasabi - does a lot of remixed DJ stuff
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
@Rosadraconis
Three out of the four I listen to lol
Never heard of Shawn Wasabi- will check him out tho!!
Also, Umbreon is my favorite bean, you have good favorites
@Rosadraconis
Three out of the four I listen to lol
Never heard of Shawn Wasabi- will check him out tho!!
Also, Umbreon is my favorite bean, you have good favorites

^
|
|

@Krosulhah
Omg bro i love it.
You are fantastic!
@Krosulhah
Omg bro i love it.
You are fantastic!

^
|
|

Green Day....... always Green Day
Green Day....... always Green Day
This might sound like a weird recommendation but- John Wayne by Lady Gaga
My other favorite musicians are panic and top for reference.

I also second the imagine dragons suggestion
This might sound like a weird recommendation but- John Wayne by Lady Gaga
My other favorite musicians are panic and top for reference.

I also second the imagine dragons suggestion
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
Nancy Mulligan by Ed Sheeran
Bohemian Rhapsody by Pentatonix
Stay with me from the Korean drama "Goblin" (The song is in Korean, title's in English tho O.o)
Non-Stop from Hamilton
Lindsey Stirling ( anything by her. )
Always Gold by Radical Face
Blame by Air Traffic Controller
Nancy Mulligan by Ed Sheeran
Bohemian Rhapsody by Pentatonix
Stay with me from the Korean drama "Goblin" (The song is in Korean, title's in English tho O.o)
Non-Stop from Hamilton
Lindsey Stirling ( anything by her. )
Always Gold by Radical Face
Blame by Air Traffic Controller
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
ohhh boy

here's a ton of music you might like!!!

Artists

-Caravan Palace (Best songs in my opinion are Lone Digger and Wonderland)

-The Electric Swing Circus (PERFECTION IN GENERAL. literally everything by them is brilliant, but Empires is one of their best songs in my opinion)

-NateWantsToBattle (some of his covers are even better than the original in my opinion)

-Set It Off (You might have heard Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, but songs like N.M.E and Kill the Lights are also brilliant)

-FAKE TYPE. (I'm not sure if you'd like them, but Nightmare Parade and FAKE!FAKE!FAKE! are all excellent in my opinion. Very different music style, i'm personally a fan aha.)

-Paramore (Pop-punk band, one of my old favourites. You might like 'em.)

Songs

-Cops and Robbers (The Hoosiers)

-The Hound and the Fox (I The Mighty)

-Here (EpicLLOYD) (Rap, quite a bit of swearing though... It's pretty good, in my opinion. Coming from someone who doesn't usually like that style of rap)

There's more, but im sure that's enough aha.

ohhh boy

here's a ton of music you might like!!!

Artists

-Caravan Palace (Best songs in my opinion are Lone Digger and Wonderland)

-The Electric Swing Circus (PERFECTION IN GENERAL. literally everything by them is brilliant, but Empires is one of their best songs in my opinion)

-NateWantsToBattle (some of his covers are even better than the original in my opinion)

-Set It Off (You might have heard Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, but songs like N.M.E and Kill the Lights are also brilliant)

-FAKE TYPE. (I'm not sure if you'd like them, but Nightmare Parade and FAKE!FAKE!FAKE! are all excellent in my opinion. Very different music style, i'm personally a fan aha.)

-Paramore (Pop-punk band, one of my old favourites. You might like 'em.)

Songs

-Cops and Robbers (The Hoosiers)

-The Hound and the Fox (I The Mighty)

-Here (EpicLLOYD) (Rap, quite a bit of swearing though... It's pretty good, in my opinion. Coming from someone who doesn't usually like that style of rap)

There's more, but im sure that's enough aha.

Quote:
Blame Simon, 'cause he said "You'd think better with a hole in your head"
1 2