Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons+ CLOSED
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48
@Florierend can i have 8 please
@Florierend can i have 8 please
@Rosetea

That dragon is no longer available as someone got to it first but you can pick another if you'd like! (I sent your familiar to you through the crossroads though!)

@Musicalgurl1991

Sorry! That dragon isn't available anymore. =( You can pick another one if you'd like!
@Rosetea

That dragon is no longer available as someone got to it first but you can pick another if you'd like! (I sent your familiar to you through the crossroads though!)

@Musicalgurl1991

Sorry! That dragon isn't available anymore. =( You can pick another one if you'd like!
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
Art Shop
@ARROWZZJR @TheUndeadLords @soupblaze

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! I've sent your dragon (and/or) item to you through the crossroads! Make sure to accept the trade there in order to get your dragon (and/or) item!

Trades will be canceled two days after the end of the 'Welcome Week' so make sure to secure your wanted dragon (and/or) item by then, thanks so much and I hope your time here is awesome!
@ARROWZZJR @TheUndeadLords @soupblaze

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! I've sent your dragon (and/or) item to you through the crossroads! Make sure to accept the trade there in order to get your dragon (and/or) item!

Trades will be canceled two days after the end of the 'Welcome Week' so make sure to secure your wanted dragon (and/or) item by then, thanks so much and I hope your time here is awesome!
Art Shop
bump
bump
Art Shop
bump
bump
Art Shop
@Florierend aw man. Thank you so much! :D
@Florierend aw man. Thank you so much! :D
UZ6dqn4.png
Could i please get #1? and the skin riptide please?
Could i please get #1? and the skin riptide please?
O1ZQHbk.jpg
can i have 8?
can i have 8?
I sent 3 dragons! Could you accept them in crossroads?
I sent 3 dragons! Could you accept them in crossroads?
@MoonLanding
Right now my lair is very full and I don't have a lot of room. I have a couple trades ahead of you to accept so it will be a little bit until I can take them into my lair. Especially while I'm waiting for new players to accept their trades.

If you would rather not wait, you can cancel the trade. ^.^
@MoonLanding
Right now my lair is very full and I don't have a lot of room. I have a couple trades ahead of you to accept so it will be a little bit until I can take them into my lair. Especially while I'm waiting for new players to accept their trades.

If you would rather not wait, you can cancel the trade. ^.^
Art Shop
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48