Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ONLINE] Lv 22 Cauldron Rental
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Nikki

I'll brew as many as you want, it's no problem. Do you want to start with 5 sets of 20, or do you want to do more?
@Nikki

I'll brew as many as you want, it's no problem. Do you want to start with 5 sets of 20, or do you want to do more?
@MirrorDemonNema

5 sets is a good start. How much will the fee come out to?
@MirrorDemonNema

5 sets is a good start. How much will the fee come out to?
@Nikki

The treasure fee will total 1333t, 1000 for brewing and 333 for services. Is that cool with you?
@Nikki

The treasure fee will total 1333t, 1000 for brewing and 333 for services. Is that cool with you?
@MirrorDemonNema

Yup!
Just give me a sec
@MirrorDemonNema

Yup!
Just give me a sec
@mirrordemonnema

hi!! i was wondering, would it be possible for you to make me a bogsneak scroll -- but also, the imbued sulfur and alchemical reductions required? i have all of the base mats i believe. i also can actually make the alchemical reductions myself since i know this all takes some time but, yeah. is that alright? i don't mean to put too much work on you and i understand if not! thank you so much!! :D

edit: i just started brewing the beakers, so we can cut that step out of it and either one of us can do those alchemical reductions! i'm sorry, i hope i'm not being too much of a pain haha
@mirrordemonnema

hi!! i was wondering, would it be possible for you to make me a bogsneak scroll -- but also, the imbued sulfur and alchemical reductions required? i have all of the base mats i believe. i also can actually make the alchemical reductions myself since i know this all takes some time but, yeah. is that alright? i don't mean to put too much work on you and i understand if not! thank you so much!! :D

edit: i just started brewing the beakers, so we can cut that step out of it and either one of us can do those alchemical reductions! i'm sorry, i hope i'm not being too much of a pain haha
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
LF: Bubblegum/Flaxen (Ivory)/White, Iri/Shim/Belly, fem Skydancer
@Shirohibiki I don't mind it at all ^^ In fact, that's what I'm here for. I will mention that my services have a fee, only an extra third of the overall cost. I bring that up because the last few people to ask about the boggle scroll seemed to have missed that. Moving on, here's a breakdown of what you'll need: [quote][item=fine alchemical reduction] [LIST] [*]Yellow Goo x2 [*]Purple Sludge x2 [*]Reinforced Glass Beaker x1 [*]333 treasure (250 for Baldwin, and 83 for myself) [/LIST] (This is just for 1, so multiply it all by 2 if you'd like for me to do both) [item=imbued sulfur] [LIST] [*]Black Slime x1 [*]White Slime x1 [*]Green Ooze x3 [*]Blue Goo x1 [*]Fine Alchemical Reduction x2 [*]1600 treasure (1200 for Baldwin, and 400 for myself) [/LIST] (you will need 2 of these) [item=breed change: bogsneak] [LIST] [*]Imbued Sulfur x2 [*]Grey Slime x3 [*]Gold Muck x2 [*]Copper Muck x3 [*]Blue Sludge x1 [*]246,667 treasure (185000 for Baldwin, and 61667 for myself) [/LIST][/quote] The total treasure cost will be 250,200t (roughly half the cost of a Skydancer scroll). How does that sound to you?
@Shirohibiki

I don't mind it at all ^^ In fact, that's what I'm here for. I will mention that my services have a fee, only an extra third of the overall cost. I bring that up because the last few people to ask about the boggle scroll seemed to have missed that.

Moving on, here's a breakdown of what you'll need:
Quote:
Fine Alchemical Reduction
  • Yellow Goo x2
  • Purple Sludge x2
  • Reinforced Glass Beaker x1
  • 333 treasure (250 for Baldwin, and 83 for myself)
(This is just for 1, so multiply it all by 2 if you'd like for me to do both)

Imbued Sulfur
  • Black Slime x1
  • White Slime x1
  • Green Ooze x3
  • Blue Goo x1
  • Fine Alchemical Reduction x2
  • 1600 treasure (1200 for Baldwin, and 400 for myself)
(you will need 2 of these)

Breed Change: Bogsneak
  • Imbued Sulfur x2
  • Grey Slime x3
  • Gold Muck x2
  • Copper Muck x3
  • Blue Sludge x1
  • 246,667 treasure (185000 for Baldwin, and 61667 for myself)

The total treasure cost will be 250,200t (roughly half the cost of a Skydancer scroll). How does that sound to you?
@mirrordemonnema

that's fine with me!! thank you so much, i really appreciate it! :D hmm, my beakers have 30 mintues left... so can i just send you all the rest of the mats in the meantime? c=
@mirrordemonnema

that's fine with me!! thank you so much, i really appreciate it! :D hmm, my beakers have 30 mintues left... so can i just send you all the rest of the mats in the meantime? c=
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
LF: Bubblegum/Flaxen (Ivory)/White, Iri/Shim/Belly, fem Skydancer
@Deva The total cost for that will be: [quote=Ball Python] [LIST] [*][item=gold muck] x1 [*][item=black slime] x1 [*][item=fine alchemical reduction] x1 [*][item=beautiful boulder] [*] 4333t (3250 for Baldwin and 1083 for services rendered) [/LIST] Does that work for you?
@Deva

The total cost for that will be:
Ball Python wrote:
  • Gold Muck x1
  • Black Slime x1
  • Fine Alchemical Reduction x1
  • Beautiful Boulder
  • 4333t (3250 for Baldwin and 1083 for services rendered)
Does that work for you?
@MirrorDemonNema Man are we at level 21 already? Anyway whenever you're free can I grab your cauldron for one of the new Poisonous apparel?
@MirrorDemonNema Man are we at level 21 already? Anyway whenever you're free can I grab your cauldron for one of the new Poisonous apparel?
vnfnSuk.gif
@MirrorDemonNema

Hi! Can I get in the line for your pot? seeking 4 clothing items :P
@MirrorDemonNema

Hi! Can I get in the line for your pot? seeking 4 clothing items :P
H01Ejx7.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19