Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing Familiar
In my hoard it shows I have a Grey River Flight. When I go to my dragons to give it to one of them, it doesn't show up. I've tried it with all my dragons so I don't think it's a dragon-specific thing. I've tried refreshing the page several times.

My browser is chrome, and it doesn't show an error text.
In my hoard it shows I have a Grey River Flight. When I go to my dragons to give it to one of them, it doesn't show up. I've tried it with all my dragons so I don't think it's a dragon-specific thing. I've tried refreshing the page several times.

My browser is chrome, and it doesn't show an error text.
@featheredWutevr You can not havemultiple of the same familiar attached in your lair at the same time. If another dragon already has a different River Flight attached, you won't be able to attach one to a different dragon.
@featheredWutevr You can not havemultiple of the same familiar attached in your lair at the same time. If another dragon already has a different River Flight attached, you won't be able to attach one to a different dragon.
@featheredWutevr

Do you already have a grey river flight attached to another dragon? You can only attach one of a single type of familiar. So two dragons can't have the same familiar in your lair.
@featheredWutevr

Do you already have a grey river flight attached to another dragon? You can only attach one of a single type of familiar. So two dragons can't have the same familiar in your lair.
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
@Puffeh @chespin ah!! I didn't know that. Thank you, I'm kinda new to this and didn't realize that was a thing. A friend of mine said they'd never run into the problem before so I figured I should ask around. Thank you both so much.
@Puffeh @chespin ah!! I didn't know that. Thank you, I'm kinda new to this and didn't realize that was a thing. A friend of mine said they'd never run into the problem before so I figured I should ask around. Thank you both so much.