Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@Devildove

gifts sent and received
@Devildove

gifts sent and received
@Devildove

I have both sent and received my gifts. Thank you so much for all of this. :)
@Devildove

I have both sent and received my gifts. Thank you so much for all of this. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

@Devildove

Sent and recieved (should've add snappers in 'no' list but the little.... errrm, big grumpy guy will look great them worked on!). The person did find out who was his secret santa. It was a real pleasure seeing her happy ^_^ The gift was bi-i-ig and my progen hopefully gave birth to a perfect match baby~
@Devildove

Sent and recieved (should've add snappers in 'no' list but the little.... errrm, big grumpy guy will look great them worked on!). The person did find out who was his secret santa. It was a real pleasure seeing her happy ^_^ The gift was bi-i-ig and my progen hopefully gave birth to a perfect match baby~
@Devildove I have sent and received mine! Have been away a lot due to family emergency type of things, so haven't been able to sent a personal message to my Santa just yet, but thank you very much :)
@Devildove I have sent and received mine! Have been away a lot due to family emergency type of things, so haven't been able to sent a personal message to my Santa just yet, but thank you very much :)
Selling 1st gen Waja/CWP/wc/items for treasure & gems, click here for the thread!
Also a note that my gifts were sent to my giftee. Hopefully they enjoy the one for a long time to come.
Also a note that my gifts were sent to my giftee. Hopefully they enjoy the one for a long time to come.
233223436&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Shining
[/url]
@wherlee

I'll send yours once I get some space and hopefully send it tomorrow on xmas day :3
@wherlee

I'll send yours once I get some space and hopefully send it tomorrow on xmas day :3
mini-graphics-pokemon-580754.gif
mini-graphics-pokemon-306590.gif
@Efflorescent, I'm not sure if there has been a mix up, but I've already been gifted to?
@Efflorescent, I'm not sure if there has been a mix up, but I've already been gifted to?
@Efflorescent LadyDruiza was assigned to wherlee, but didn't come through, so he/she was rematched and got their gift almost right away. If you want to give wherlee a gift by all means do, but you would be horrendously past the deadline and on the naughty list even if you were assigned to them.
@Efflorescent LadyDruiza was assigned to wherlee, but didn't come through, so he/she was rematched and got their gift almost right away. If you want to give wherlee a gift by all means do, but you would be horrendously past the deadline and on the naughty list even if you were assigned to them.
@Devildove

I'll just give him a familiar that he was supposed to receive . _ .

Put me on the naughty list lmao
I'm too busy on the holidays
@Devildove

I'll just give him a familiar that he was supposed to receive . _ .

Put me on the naughty list lmao
I'm too busy on the holidays
mini-graphics-pokemon-580754.gif
mini-graphics-pokemon-306590.gif
Hey, I got pinged, but I can't find where...

I gifted and recieved, thank yee!
Hey, I got pinged, but I can't find where...

I gifted and recieved, thank yee!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48