Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
@Devildove

Got my bundle of gifts (and my cutie patoot dragon!) without incident c: And my gifts were all sent, and well received! cx
@Devildove

Got my bundle of gifts (and my cutie patoot dragon!) without incident c: And my gifts were all sent, and well received! cx
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@devildove I have received those that were sent to me! c': Thanks again for organizing this. If you do it again next year, I'll definitely try to participate again!
@devildove I have received those that were sent to me! c': Thanks again for organizing this. If you do it again next year, I'll definitely try to participate again!
i wont ping and add to the mess, but i also got my gift! :> so excited, i dont even know how to use it yet~!!
i wont ping and add to the mess, but i also got my gift! :> so excited, i dont even know how to use it yet~!!
Yep, I received my wonderful gifts.~ ^.^
Yep, I received my wonderful gifts.~ ^.^
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@Devildove Received my super awesome gift~
@Devildove Received my super awesome gift~
JWlblI8.png
@Devildove
Got my presents and successfully sent mine off (the trades had been sitting in my crossroads for weeks, haha).
Happy holidays~
@Devildove
Got my presents and successfully sent mine off (the trades had been sitting in my crossroads for weeks, haha).
Happy holidays~
OOf4SrF.gifeZxI4sZ.pngOOf4SrF.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1612401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16125/1612401_350.png[/img] [/url] I got this pretty.

1612401_350.png

I got this pretty.
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
I received and sent my gifts (: Thanks.
I received and sent my gifts (: Thanks.
@Devildove
I sent and received my gifts already!! They were lovely, thanks so much for this event!
@Devildove
I sent and received my gifts already!! They were lovely, thanks so much for this event!
tumblr_n4ga6g7NFQ1smsjv6o2_r2_250.pngtumblr_n4ga6g7NFQ1smsjv6o1_250.png
Sent and received mine! The WC lady I got is amazing and fantastic and my lovely anon Santa deserves all the good things. c:
Sent and received mine! The WC lady I got is amazing and fantastic and my lovely anon Santa deserves all the good things. c:
VsM9NGJ.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48