Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixel Commissions [full]
1 2 3 4
@Carrotss

Op, didn't get a ping >< Eh, I'd say he's about the size of a school bus give or take, haha.
@Carrotss

Op, didn't get a ping >< Eh, I'd say he's about the size of a school bus give or take, haha.
Z02ibI8.png
@carrotss These are amazing omg, could you please add me to your pinglist? I'm on mobile atm. If you can't that's okay!
@carrotss These are amazing omg, could you please add me to your pinglist? I'm on mobile atm. If you can't that's okay!
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon
Added, thank you!
@Automedon
Added, thank you!
My Tumblr |
Update!:

These are still coming through, don't worry! Sorry for the wait people. :''> My brothers have been ill and time loves to keep me busy so I just haven't been able to sit for a while and work on these, but they're getting going, I promise!
Update!:

These are still coming through, don't worry! Sorry for the wait people. :''> My brothers have been ill and time loves to keep me busy so I just haven't been able to sit for a while and work on these, but they're getting going, I promise!
My Tumblr |
Thank you for the update! I hope your brothers will get better soon, and that life hasn't been keeping you bogged down too hard either!
Thank you for the update! I hope your brothers will get better soon, and that life hasn't been keeping you bogged down too hard either!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@carrotsss
Hey there! Could i be put onto your ping! :^0
@carrotsss
Hey there! Could i be put onto your ping! :^0
Thanks Nesu!

@BaraBear
Added! Thanks for the interset c:

edit; Two down, three to go! :)
Thanks Nesu!

@BaraBear
Added! Thanks for the interset c:

edit; Two down, three to go! :)
My Tumblr |
@RamenC, @Rabies, @Irarina, @Moxitoxis, @VixennSinnett, @phosphenes, @Automedon, @moongoddess, @BaraBear, @Sumatra, @Lykomancer, @Nucleotide, @Diamondsuits, @MeikaiSecret, @Nesu, @Jazz [center]I'm sad to say I will be closing shop permanently. Due to my family situation at the moment, it is looking like I will have to move states, jobs, and school in a few months. Things have been increasingly tense and quite frankly I may not have time to even log on in a while. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone who was hoping to have a commission done in the future. [b]For those who have current commissions with me, these will be finished![/b] I would feel horrible leaving you guys hanging and fully intend to finish the commissions I have currently. If for any reason you wish to cancel your order I completely understand, and don't hesitate to tell me, no matter how far I am in completing it. Otherwise, I intend to finish these by the end of the month of April. After all commissions are finished I will be going into a extended hiatus; I will leave contact information for anyone who feels the need to contact me or inquire more about my leave, but otherwise I will be mostly gone. [img]https://s4.postimg.org/v3eccuyil/heart.jpg[/img][i] Thank you all for your interest, and I wish you the best of luck![/i][img]https://s4.postimg.org/v3eccuyil/heart.jpg[/img][/center]
@RamenC, @Rabies, @Irarina, @Moxitoxis, @VixennSinnett, @phosphenes, @Automedon, @moongoddess, @BaraBear, @Sumatra, @Lykomancer, @Nucleotide, @Diamondsuits, @MeikaiSecret, @Nesu, @Jazz

I'm sad to say I will be closing shop permanently. Due to my family situation at the moment, it is looking like I will have to move states, jobs, and school in a few months. Things have been increasingly tense and quite frankly I may not have time to even log on in a while. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone who was hoping to have a commission done in the future.
For those who have current commissions with me, these will be finished!
I would feel horrible leaving you guys hanging and fully intend to finish the commissions I have currently. If for any reason you wish to cancel your order I completely understand, and don't hesitate to tell me, no matter how far I am in completing it. Otherwise, I intend to finish these by the end of the month of April.
After all commissions are finished I will be going into a extended hiatus; I will leave contact information for anyone who feels the need to contact me or inquire more about my leave, but otherwise I will be mostly gone.
heart.jpg Thank you all for your interest, and I wish you the best of luck!heart.jpg
My Tumblr |
@Carotss Hey, I hope life gets better for you :/ Life comes wayyyy before art on this site
@Carotss Hey, I hope life gets better for you :/ Life comes wayyyy before art on this site
R1YdvKt.png
1 2 3 4