Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixel Commissions [full]
1 2 3 4
@Nucleotide
They usually take me about 2-3 days to do a full bookmark depending, so I'll be sure to ping you when the slot opens again. :)
@Nucleotide
They usually take me about 2-3 days to do a full bookmark depending, so I'll be sure to ping you when the slot opens again. :)
My Tumblr |
@Bynder
If I did my math right, it'd be 188g. c: (i suck at math tho so correct me if im wrong)

@heypercy
Gotcha! And the payment sounds fine :)
@Bynder
If I did my math right, it'd be 188g. c: (i suck at math tho so correct me if im wrong)

@heypercy
Gotcha! And the payment sounds fine :)
My Tumblr |
@carrotss

hello ! do you have an example of a couples bust?
@carrotss

hello ! do you have an example of a couples bust?
52342411.png?mtime=XRrFsQAARwI.png Hello ! I'm Tul1p !
they/them | adult
FR + 3 | Lore Clan
Garden Watcher I hoard these guys !
Creeping Tendril
@njonquilla
I do not, sorry. :'< I'm currently working on personal projects on the side, so if I complete one anytime soon I'll post it as an example.
@njonquilla
I do not, sorry. :'< I'm currently working on personal projects on the side, so if I complete one anytime soon I'll post it as an example.
My Tumblr |
@Carrotss

I'll take a bust slot! Are you okay with doing birds? More specifically, a crane (which would be an add on for a dragon oc)? ~
@Carrotss

I'll take a bust slot! Are you okay with doing birds? More specifically, a crane (which would be an add on for a dragon oc)? ~
Z02ibI8.png
@MeikaiSecret
Okay! A crane would probably be perfectly fine; I'd just ask that you be specific with a reference image or what breed/markings it has.
@MeikaiSecret
Okay! A crane would probably be perfectly fine; I'd just ask that you be specific with a reference image or what breed/markings it has.
My Tumblr |
@carrots eep so sorry for the misping

@carrotss ah thank you! Would one of this dragon be okay? :) With a lightning feel but otherwise feel free to do whatever with the background!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=29&tab=dragon&did=31223634
@carrots eep so sorry for the misping

@carrotss ah thank you! Would one of this dragon be okay? :) With a lightning feel but otherwise feel free to do whatever with the background!

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=29&tab=dragon&did=31223634
@Jazz
Sure thing! I haven't tried crystal yet, but a lightning theme sounds like fun to try. :o

edit; any personality specified or is positioning and expression free game for me?
@Jazz
Sure thing! I haven't tried crystal yet, but a lightning theme sounds like fun to try. :o

edit; any personality specified or is positioning and expression free game for me?
My Tumblr |
@Carrotss
Thanks again! I edited my post here. ^^
@Carrotss
Thanks again! I edited my post here. ^^
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu
Got it! :)