Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixel Commissions [full]
1 2 3 4
@carrotss Ah probably a determined / ambitious /confident look would be good.. something along that line haha. But I'll leave positioning up to you! :) thank you!
@carrotss Ah probably a determined / ambitious /confident look would be good.. something along that line haha. But I'll leave positioning up to you! :) thank you!
@Carrotss

Which Dragon? Noodle dragon to the right~

Pose/Personality? Composed, distrustful, mischievous—feel free to do what you like for the pose.

Want a specific size? 150x150 should be good!
Anything specific? Border color? Name next to dragon? For the crane, it would be a demoiselle crane with light green eyes. (Let me know if the species is a no-go) Would like for them to be perched up on the dragon if possible!

How you want to pay? Treasure c:
@Carrotss

Which Dragon? Noodle dragon to the right~

Pose/Personality? Composed, distrustful, mischievous—feel free to do what you like for the pose.

Want a specific size? 150x150 should be good!
Anything specific? Border color? Name next to dragon? For the crane, it would be a demoiselle crane with light green eyes. (Let me know if the species is a no-go) Would like for them to be perched up on the dragon if possible!

How you want to pay? Treasure c:
Z02ibI8.png
AHH I missed them ;_; omg
AHH I missed them ;_; omg
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@MeikeiSecret
Sounds great! The only thing I need to know now is how is the size ratio between the crane and the dragon? dont want a teeny dragon when its actually the size of a building lol

@VixennSinnett
Ahh, sorry ;-; Would you like me to add you to the pinglist again so when I open slots next time I ping you?
@MeikeiSecret
Sounds great! The only thing I need to know now is how is the size ratio between the crane and the dragon? dont want a teeny dragon when its actually the size of a building lol

@VixennSinnett
Ahh, sorry ;-; Would you like me to add you to the pinglist again so when I open slots next time I ping you?
My Tumblr |
@Carrotss hi there, I really like your pixels art. Can I be in waiting list if you have one? :)
@Carrotss hi there, I really like your pixels art. Can I be in waiting list if you have one? :)
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@Irarina
I'll add you to the pinglist c:
@Irarina
I'll add you to the pinglist c:
My Tumblr |
@Carrotss

These are beautiful!! I love your username too!
@Carrotss

These are beautiful!! I love your username too!
stag-divider.png
@Moxitoxis
Thank you very much!
@Moxitoxis
Thank you very much!
My Tumblr |
@carrotss yes please ;w;
I'd actually love to stay on the list permanently if that's possible ;o; !!
@carrotss yes please ;w;
I'd actually love to stay on the list permanently if that's possible ;o; !!
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@VixennSinnett

Yeah, no problem! c:
@VixennSinnett

Yeah, no problem! c:
My Tumblr |
1 2 3 4