Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why is your avatar your avatar?
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 89
My custom progen was my avatar until recently. After nearly four years, I got tired of seeing her face. Now I'm showing off my favorite dragons as my avatar instead. It has helped stave off some of the boredom which is an added plus.
My custom progen was my avatar until recently. After nearly four years, I got tired of seeing her face. Now I'm showing off my favorite dragons as my avatar instead. It has helped stave off some of the boredom which is an added plus.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
Custom progen, and one of the clan leaders.
Custom progen, and one of the clan leaders.
Fits with the vista, Is dapper, glowy, and lightning.
Fits with the vista, Is dapper, glowy, and lightning.
He/him & they/them
He's my favorite dragon out of the three that could go with my broadcast message.
He's my favorite dragon out of the three that could go with my broadcast message.
slytherin_by_ravenclawraptor-daxjnhh.pngravenclaw_by_ravenclawraptor-daxjni2.pnghufflepuff_by_ravenclawraptor-daxjnit.pnggryffindor_by_ravenclawraptor-daxjniz.png
He's my bby
He's my bby
She's the dragon I've spent the most money, time and effort on. She's also based on one of my OC's which is a plus.
She's the dragon I've spent the most money, time and effort on. She's also based on one of my OC's which is a plus.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I just love my grumpy grandpa snapper. The invisibility just makes it better
I just love my grumpy grandpa snapper. The invisibility just makes it better
Aaaaaaa
evQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gif
well...
well...
17539_s.gif
He matches the vents vista the best c:
He matches the vents vista the best c:
tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
Well, he's my baby, and also he matches the vista perfectly.
Well, he's my baby, and also he matches the vista perfectly.
yDxBpzp.png
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 88 89