Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Giveaway: accent, holiday fams, XXX
1 2 3 4 5
@wolf2oo I'd love to be added to the drawlist for the familiar ^^

I hope that things turn around for you soon!
@wolf2oo I'd love to be added to the drawlist for the familiar ^^

I hope that things turn around for you soon!
141zjd.png
@wolf2oo
Hello, is this still running? If so, could you please add me to the list for the accent? I'm so sorry about the incident that has happened in your life. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. Sending my prayers. <3
@wolf2oo
Hello, is this still running? If so, could you please add me to the list for the accent? I'm so sorry about the incident that has happened in your life. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know. Sending my prayers. <3
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
May I be added for the accent please?
May I be added for the accent please?
This was months ago, guys, I don't think it's still running.

Does anyone know of a mod we could ping?
This was months ago, guys, I don't think it's still running.

Does anyone know of a mod we could ping?
38443667.png
My name has two i's and no L. :)
ADHD - Poke me if I forget stuff!
She/Hers
80733020.png
@wolf2oo

I'm really sorry about what has happened to you. I hope it gets better, if it can. Could I please be on the list for the first dragon? Thank you.
@wolf2oo

I'm really sorry about what has happened to you. I hope it gets better, if it can. Could I please be on the list for the first dragon? Thank you.
@Wolf2oo I'd love to go for the familiar hurricane herald
@Wolf2oo I'd love to go for the familiar hurricane herald
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.pngdeity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif
@wolf2oo Hi, I would also like the accent and the Hurricane Herald! My preference goes to the Herald.

As for where to get the art, I'm open for commissions :)
@wolf2oo Hi, I would also like the accent and the Hurricane Herald! My preference goes to the Herald.

As for where to get the art, I'm open for commissions :)
This is from March, guys :C

@madarakita @gaia @ara gonna ping a few of the more active lockers. I think this thread should be locked to avoid confusion!
This is from March, guys :C

@madarakita @gaia @ara gonna ping a few of the more active lockers. I think this thread should be locked to avoid confusion!
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Thank you for the heads up :)

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to avoid confusion. Please try to avoid bringing back old threads. Especially in the sales/trades/giveaway forums, as threads that haven't been posted in for a few weeks often already no longer contain valid offers.

Thank you!
Thank you for the heads up :)

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to avoid confusion. Please try to avoid bringing back old threads. Especially in the sales/trades/giveaway forums, as threads that haven't been posted in for a few weeks often already no longer contain valid offers.

Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5