Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I've got baby chickens!
1 2 3 4
@Rivaxorus
Oh cool! Do goose eggs taste an different? :)
@Rivaxorus
Oh cool! Do goose eggs taste an different? :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

not really, they're just hugeee but I think fresh eggs taste better than store bought xD though there's always the arguement that store bought is less dangerous to eat.
@ImpossibleJedi4

not really, they're just hugeee but I think fresh eggs taste better than store bought xD though there's always the arguement that store bought is less dangerous to eat.
lvl 25 6 digit raffle
@rivaxorus
That is very true! My aunt, and when I used to live elsewhere my friends used to give us fresh eggs! As long as you're careful and know what to do with them though they're amazing! ;)
@rivaxorus
That is very true! My aunt, and when I used to live elsewhere my friends used to give us fresh eggs! As long as you're careful and know what to do with them though they're amazing! ;)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
AWWWWWWWWWW SO CUUUUUUUUTE :3

I remember raising chicks in kindergarten. Good times, good times.
AWWWWWWWWWW SO CUUUUUUUUTE :3

I remember raising chicks in kindergarten. Good times, good times.
x0p68Co.png
Dang I wish I could have chicks and geese
Dang I wish I could have chicks and geese
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
Awww! Cute! For some reason Chica looks really intelligent to me.
Awww! Cute! For some reason Chica looks really intelligent to me.
jdDV4Lt.png
Ahh, @Rivaxorus your new babies are precious! Congratulations!
Ahh, @Rivaxorus your new babies are precious! Congratulations!
I LOVE THEM
I LOVE THEM
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
@Rivaxorus

Congrats on the chickies! It is so fun to watch them grow and develop personalities. We have 10 hens currently that are between a year to two years. Most of ours are bantams so we get mainly small eggs, but I love our ladies.

We did have a few that ended up being roosters who we had to rehome, sadly boys aren't allowed here.. I was terribly sad about having to rehome our black silkie roo, he was our sweetheart! I miss that guy.
@Rivaxorus

Congrats on the chickies! It is so fun to watch them grow and develop personalities. We have 10 hens currently that are between a year to two years. Most of ours are bantams so we get mainly small eggs, but I love our ladies.

We did have a few that ended up being roosters who we had to rehome, sadly boys aren't allowed here.. I was terribly sad about having to rehome our black silkie roo, he was our sweetheart! I miss that guy.
@Rivaxorus
They're amazing ahhh. I'm glad your chickens get along all right; I've seen chickens... disagree with each other before and it wasn't pretty.
@Rivaxorus
They're amazing ahhh. I'm glad your chickens get along all right; I've seen chickens... disagree with each other before and it wasn't pretty.
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
1 2 3 4