Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I've got baby chickens!
I LOVE chickens! They are so under appreciated for their humorous habits, and sweet natures.

Some of ours liked to sit on our shoulders, or get in our laps for pets. So adorable.

May your chicks grow big and clucky!
I LOVE chickens! They are so under appreciated for their humorous habits, and sweet natures.

Some of ours liked to sit on our shoulders, or get in our laps for pets. So adorable.

May your chicks grow big and clucky!
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
TINY MCNUGGETS CUTE FOOD
As a city person I've always wondered how is it like to live in a farm (Or something like that)?
TINY MCNUGGETS CUTE FOOD
As a city person I've always wondered how is it like to live in a farm (Or something like that)?
86442653_20cLZjLlZ3cUmxE.png ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Allunar
It takes a lot of work to live on a farm, but it is worth it. Idk how to describe it. If there is a farm nearby you should visit if you are curious. You get a close relationship with the animals and you are more in tune with nature.
@Allunar
It takes a lot of work to live on a farm, but it is worth it. Idk how to describe it. If there is a farm nearby you should visit if you are curious. You get a close relationship with the animals and you are more in tune with nature.
XwzJAeR.png
So cute!!!
I had baby chicks as well when I was younger. Those are totally adorable little animals! :)
So cute!!!
I had baby chicks as well when I was younger. Those are totally adorable little animals! :)
TOPbanner_TRENCH_V3.jpg
@Rivaxorus

So lucky! I so badly want a hen!! Then I get some free eggssss.
Unfortunately I live in the city/suburbs and around here it's illegal to own a chicken unless you live further away from the city.. I personally think it's unfair. -.-
@Rivaxorus

So lucky! I so badly want a hen!! Then I get some free eggssss.
Unfortunately I live in the city/suburbs and around here it's illegal to own a chicken unless you live further away from the city.. I personally think it's unfair. -.-
Sadly the yellow chick passed away or is passing away as I write this. Promptly named Veronica she had a beak deformity and was unable to eat properly. The other two are growing strong though and will be ready to go outside very soon.
Sadly the yellow chick passed away or is passing away as I write this. Promptly named Veronica she had a beak deformity and was unable to eat properly. The other two are growing strong though and will be ready to go outside very soon.
lvl 25 6 digit raffle