Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Rising HD (BETA)
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 266 267
OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE BEST FR UPDATE, HANDS DOWN, BRAVO, @AKIRI , BRAVO! BEFORE, MY POOR RODERICK, MURK, AND LUGIA ALL LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE DRAWN By an amazing artist LIKE A SIX YEAR OLD DID IT, BUT NOW THEY ARE GORGEOUS AND HIGH DEFINITION. I WILL NEVER USE THAT TOGGLE SWITCH EVER lol Imma go flick it right now, this is making my eyes bleed
OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE BEST FR UPDATE, HANDS DOWN, BRAVO, @AKIRI , BRAVO! BEFORE, MY POOR RODERICK, MURK, AND LUGIA ALL LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE DRAWN By an amazing artist LIKE A SIX YEAR OLD DID IT, BUT NOW THEY ARE GORGEOUS AND HIGH DEFINITION. I WILL NEVER USE THAT TOGGLE SWITCH EVER lol Imma go flick it right now, this is making my eyes bleed
Espresso%20Icon.png Kristy/Kris
she/her
Adult
+1 FR time
Please ping me! I may miss your reply/message if you don't.
A+
A+
jIRALXN.png
I am a Rock, I am an Island
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
pwJjkMF.pngKFSoxOh.png59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
*Clap and a half* Happy april fools everyone!
*Clap and a half* Happy april fools everyone!
WAOKY1a.png1I2Zxcd.pngJust Scribling.
This is glorious :OOO
This is glorious :OOO
VAAnkLY.png
Cool
Cool
Hatchery
pUYJTYH.png
Oh go and try to buy dragons on HD setting from the AH!! Endless fun hahaha! Then turn it into non HD and see what you really bought!!

:D :D
Oh go and try to buy dragons on HD setting from the AH!! Endless fun hahaha! Then turn it into non HD and see what you really bought!!

:D :D
drgfly0.gif
Lol XD when I first saw this update I has like "WHAT HAPPEND??!" And now Im cant stop laughting XD
Nice update
Lol XD when I first saw this update I has like "WHAT HAPPEND??!" And now Im cant stop laughting XD
Nice update
Now this is what I call ART!
Now this is what I call ART!
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
My dergs have never looked so beautiful
My dergs have never looked so beautiful
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 266 267