Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Rising HD (BETA)
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 266 267
I swear. I completely forgot what day it was.
I swear. I completely forgot what day it was.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
Now in the progress of adding these HD versions to each of my dragons bios to keep for looking back on c:
Now in the progress of adding these HD versions to each of my dragons bios to keep for looking back on c:
MyDxDZ8.jpgoPoKNhg.jpg
For the love of all that is good in this world, please please PLEASE give us the option to keep our dragons like this after today! I wouldn't keep them like this forever, but it would be a massive shame to have to give up their new looks after only one day.
For the love of all that is good in this world, please please PLEASE give us the option to keep our dragons like this after today! I wouldn't keep them like this forever, but it would be a massive shame to have to give up their new looks after only one day.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
@Mutron As I was reading through the posts, it appears that some of the vistas aren't showing up for some people. Mine was the vista from the Woodland Path so at first I thought maybe it was just the coli vistas but I've seen some from the other venues that are showing up so I'm not sure what the issue might be.

Edit: When I posted, my vista showed up in the post. Still, weird.

Excellent update, am interested to see (haha) what the new apparel turns out to be.
@Mutron As I was reading through the posts, it appears that some of the vistas aren't showing up for some people. Mine was the vista from the Woodland Path so at first I thought maybe it was just the coli vistas but I've seen some from the other venues that are showing up so I'm not sure what the issue might be.

Edit: When I posted, my vista showed up in the post. Still, weird.

Excellent update, am interested to see (haha) what the new apparel turns out to be.
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
gr8 upd8 m8
gr8 upd8 m8
I have to say that turning off HD gives some great options too :P DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE HD THOUGH
I have to say that turning off HD gives some great options too :P DON'T GET ME WRONG I LOVE HD THOUGH
QdaBiJf.png
That moment when the name becomes the dragon. XD [img]http://puu.sh/v5xBH.png[/img]
That moment when the name becomes the dragon. XD
v5xBH.png
You know..my Fae dragon looks kinda cute right now.

Funny prank though. Thanks. :)
You know..my Fae dragon looks kinda cute right now.

Funny prank though. Thanks. :)
MY DRAGONS HAVE NEVER BEEN AS GORGEOUS AS NOW

Thank you!

MY DRAGONS HAVE NEVER BEEN AS GORGEOUS AS NOW

Thank you!

11/10 best new feature ever
11/10 best new feature ever
Ovy5qGZ.gif
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 266 267