Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Rising HD (BETA)
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 266 267
When I went on today I was like "Oh! I wonder if they've made any changes in this update!"
Then I saw the flight rising HD thing and I was like "Oh!! Cool! I can't wait to see what my dragons will look like!! They're probably cooler than before!! I don't even know how that could be possible!!"
Then I saw the random dragon thing and I was like "Wait what. That's drawn by somebody else. Wait... They have random dragon art being featured too now!! That's so cool! It's a good chance for people to show off their awesome art!!"
Then I proceeded to go to my dragon lair and that was the moment I realized it.

The new update is way cooler than I thought it would be!!

Thanks guys!!!

That was a true story by the way. It really took me that long to realize it was a joke. Man am I gullible...
Anyway, happy april fools everyone!!

When I went on today I was like "Oh! I wonder if they've made any changes in this update!"
Then I saw the flight rising HD thing and I was like "Oh!! Cool! I can't wait to see what my dragons will look like!! They're probably cooler than before!! I don't even know how that could be possible!!"
Then I saw the random dragon thing and I was like "Wait what. That's drawn by somebody else. Wait... They have random dragon art being featured too now!! That's so cool! It's a good chance for people to show off their awesome art!!"
Then I proceeded to go to my dragon lair and that was the moment I realized it.

The new update is way cooler than I thought it would be!!

Thanks guys!!!

That was a true story by the way. It really took me that long to realize it was a joke. Man am I gullible...
Anyway, happy april fools everyone!!

JGJgvgA.png
Wolf! - FRT +20
fkWjutW.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.png

K8XEDpR.png
the only thing that could be done to make this update better is to make all the fonts comic sans
the only thing that could be done to make this update better is to make all the fonts comic sans
7AGqN22.png
water, water everywhere
ping me, or I may not see your message
I LOVE THIS SO MUNC H
I LOVE THIS SO MUNC H
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
I honestly did not expect Flight Rising to do an April Fools joke bUT GOSH DARN THEY DELIVERED
I honestly did not expect Flight Rising to do an April Fools joke bUT GOSH DARN THEY DELIVERED
@Geneku2 Oh, well yeah. As for a derpy familiar, that would be cool, but we got 2 apparel items. As for the deities, they have the power to withstand April 1st?
@Geneku2 Oh, well yeah. As for a derpy familiar, that would be cool, but we got 2 apparel items. As for the deities, they have the power to withstand April 1st?
ujsLf0j.gif
Also, I absolutely love this!
Also, I absolutely love this!
@Frency they do an April Fools joke every year.
@Frency they do an April Fools joke every year.
ujsLf0j.gif
It is beautiful
It is beautiful
Laaaaawl!!
Laaaaawl!!
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
x)))
x)))
AAoOR7A.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 266 267