Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Allow me to be /CLEAR/
1 2
I love transparent text okay, let's have a conversation in invisible ink. This is so fun :3

So anyways, how about April Fool's tomorrow? What do the dragons in your lair do prank-wise? Who are the prankers and who gets pranked?
I love transparent text okay, let's have a conversation in invisible ink. This is so fun :3

So anyways, how about April Fool's tomorrow? What do the dragons in your lair do prank-wise? Who are the prankers and who gets pranked?
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
For everyone confused, highlight. :3

on a separate note, this is actually really fun.
For everyone confused, highlight. :3

on a separate note, this is actually really fun.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
You are the best

I'm really really hyped! this isn't a holiday, but this is one of my favourite Fr events!
You are the best

I'm really really hyped! this isn't a holiday, but this is one of my favourite Fr events!
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
Still invisible when highlighted. Can be viewed if..."inspected closely" however... :D
Still invisible when highlighted. Can be viewed if..."inspected closely" however... :D
I'm pretty sure its against the rules to have invisible text. >_>
I'm pretty sure its against the rules to have invisible text. >_>
@AboveClouds

Really? Hm, I don't see such a rule... Maybe I'm not looking at the right place though...

EDIT:

«Be considerate of your fellow players when posting. Threads and posts should not use font formatting that may make the text difficult for others to read (Ex: using fonts that are excessively small, large, or light in color.»

Well, maybe that applies? But it's just like the spoiler test, it's impossible to read unless highlited... I don't really know
@AboveClouds

Really? Hm, I don't see such a rule... Maybe I'm not looking at the right place though...

EDIT:

«Be considerate of your fellow players when posting. Threads and posts should not use font formatting that may make the text difficult for others to read (Ex: using fonts that are excessively small, large, or light in color.»

Well, maybe that applies? But it's just like the spoiler test, it's impossible to read unless highlited... I don't really know
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
[quote name="Amyatzu" date=2017-03-31 14:17:44] I love transparent text okay, let's have a conversation in invisible ink. This is so fun :3 So anyways, how about April Fool's tomorrow? What do the dragons in your lair do prank-wise? Who are the prankers and who gets pranked? [/quote] you can get the text through quoting if anyone's interested in what it says (stuck on mobile so this is my only option right now)
Amyatzu wrote on 2017-03-31:

you can get the text through quoting if anyone's interested in what it says (stuck on mobile so this is my only option right now)
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
How do you do this?
How do you do this?
There is no "s" in my name!
Hoarding: All chess pieces. Total-6883 Goal-10000
Have a good day, everyone!
@Peachycupcake525

the color name is transparent so you do [color= ] and where the space is you put transparent
@Peachycupcake525

the color name is transparent so you do [color= ] and where the space is you put transparent
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
This is so cool! Ha! I can't wait until tomorrow, I can't wait to see what happens! ^^ Maybe something to do with Akirigeddon hint? Idk.
This is so cool! Ha! I can't wait until tomorrow, I can't wait to see what happens! ^^ Maybe something to do with Akirigeddon hint? Idk.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

1 2