Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Revamped!
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
This layout looks... aesthetically pleasing and all, but gooooddd it makes hit difficult to find stuff, you have to be really vague in the search to find things, the old layout made searching way faster tbh
This layout looks... aesthetically pleasing and all, but gooooddd it makes hit difficult to find stuff, you have to be really vague in the search to find things, the old layout made searching way faster tbh
looks nice but not user friendly - tmi required time consuming to use guess I'll just exalt
looks nice but not user friendly - tmi required time consuming to use guess I'll just exalt
@Xhaztol I'm still extremely hyped about this update. It certainly made the auction house a lot more convenient in use for all of us! Thank you once again to all of you staff members that gave us this improved user experience! :)

Just a few remarks from my side on out:
-Would it be possible to make a "relist all" button? It's already easier to relist expired auctions than it was before, but even still when I have 40 or so expired listings, it is a tedious process to have to click relist on all of them.

-The search parameters option gets automatically hidden after you entered your search option. While I can get that this is an improvement to some, it isn't to me, and I bet I'm not the only one. When I'm entering various items for sale, I like to take a look at what others have priced their item at so I can sell for the lowest amount. Now when I have to list, say, 10 apparel items, I have to keep on re-opening the search parameters menu which is a tad obnoxious. Perhaps there could be a checkbox to allow users to check whether they prefer for the box to be hidden upon entering their search request- or not?

-When you click the "sell" button, it doesn't take you to the sell page right away, rather you get the option to pick between realm-wide and such. Yet when you're on the actual selling page and you click an item, you once again have the option to pick which sort of auction you want it to be. Which to me makes it seem like it is rather pointless to have to pick while clicking the "sell" option. Wouldn't it be more convenient if this button takes you straight to the sell page?

-Not directly auction-house related, but in the general dragon search option, would it be possible to implement a system similar to the auction house's dragon listings? So that you can search for color ranges and such, rather than just one color. The new search options for dragons in the auction house are heavenly to me. It'd be a shame to not see it implemented in other parts of the site, too, where possible!

-Not an issue I personally have, but something related to my previous remark which I see a lot of users complain about; They think the search parameters box for the dragons is really complicated. A lot of users seem to prefer the old layout when it comes to this part. I figured, perhaps there's a posibility of using the standard buttons that there were before, and making a button with "advanced options" to allow players to give more specific criteria for their dragons? That way it doesn't look as large and chaotic to everyone, while still the users who need a more refined search, are able to do so.

Again, I don't wish to be a noisy brat here. I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism in hopes of some more improvements! Either way, I'm already plenty of happy with the current update, so thanks once again. :)
@Xhaztol I'm still extremely hyped about this update. It certainly made the auction house a lot more convenient in use for all of us! Thank you once again to all of you staff members that gave us this improved user experience! :)

Just a few remarks from my side on out:
-Would it be possible to make a "relist all" button? It's already easier to relist expired auctions than it was before, but even still when I have 40 or so expired listings, it is a tedious process to have to click relist on all of them.

-The search parameters option gets automatically hidden after you entered your search option. While I can get that this is an improvement to some, it isn't to me, and I bet I'm not the only one. When I'm entering various items for sale, I like to take a look at what others have priced their item at so I can sell for the lowest amount. Now when I have to list, say, 10 apparel items, I have to keep on re-opening the search parameters menu which is a tad obnoxious. Perhaps there could be a checkbox to allow users to check whether they prefer for the box to be hidden upon entering their search request- or not?

-When you click the "sell" button, it doesn't take you to the sell page right away, rather you get the option to pick between realm-wide and such. Yet when you're on the actual selling page and you click an item, you once again have the option to pick which sort of auction you want it to be. Which to me makes it seem like it is rather pointless to have to pick while clicking the "sell" option. Wouldn't it be more convenient if this button takes you straight to the sell page?

-Not directly auction-house related, but in the general dragon search option, would it be possible to implement a system similar to the auction house's dragon listings? So that you can search for color ranges and such, rather than just one color. The new search options for dragons in the auction house are heavenly to me. It'd be a shame to not see it implemented in other parts of the site, too, where possible!

-Not an issue I personally have, but something related to my previous remark which I see a lot of users complain about; They think the search parameters box for the dragons is really complicated. A lot of users seem to prefer the old layout when it comes to this part. I figured, perhaps there's a posibility of using the standard buttons that there were before, and making a button with "advanced options" to allow players to give more specific criteria for their dragons? That way it doesn't look as large and chaotic to everyone, while still the users who need a more refined search, are able to do so.

Again, I don't wish to be a noisy brat here. I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism in hopes of some more improvements! Either way, I'm already plenty of happy with the current update, so thanks once again. :)
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
:3
:3
I love the new AH!

One feature I used to use a lot, when selling dragons the list auto sorted so the oldest dragons were at the top (and thus easiest to click on to sell). Any chance this could be reinstated? When flipping hatchies (buy hatchlings, sell as adults) its not as quick to have to scroll through all of the dragons.
I love the new AH!

One feature I used to use a lot, when selling dragons the list auto sorted so the oldest dragons were at the top (and thus easiest to click on to sell). Any chance this could be reinstated? When flipping hatchies (buy hatchlings, sell as adults) its not as quick to have to scroll through all of the dragons.
6gGXEKZ.gif
Really cool, but is there no way of selling multiples of the same auction? For example, if I want to sell sets of 10 pebbles, 20 gems each, and I have a hundred of the pebbles, I have to make ten separate auctions, which is quite tedious.
Really cool, but is there no way of selling multiples of the same auction? For example, if I want to sell sets of 10 pebbles, 20 gems each, and I have a hundred of the pebbles, I have to make ten separate auctions, which is quite tedious.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
Woah this makes things like 3x easier for someone who doesn't use the auction very often
Woah this makes things like 3x easier for someone who doesn't use the auction very often
LIGHTWEAVER_sig.png
It's a great revamp with a lot of useful new features, but I don't like the fact I have to scroll a lot more as it's so bulky, and the fact the buy button doesn't work half the time so I have to keep refreshing the page or going to a different page and switching back just to be able to buy something... I bought two things today and it did it both times.
It's a great revamp with a lot of useful new features, but I don't like the fact I have to scroll a lot more as it's so bulky, and the fact the buy button doesn't work half the time so I have to keep refreshing the page or going to a different page and switching back just to be able to buy something... I bought two things today and it did it both times.
lighttop.png
Yo this is wild
Yo this is wild
i don't really like the layout much.
i don't really like the layout much.
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80