Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Log in bug on mobile
I am not sure what caused it, but I collected an auction house collection, then went to my lair and it had logged me out (I switch from phone and desktop a lot. I usually only log in one time and hit remember me). I logged in successfully and clicked "Festive favours" and found out I was signed out again. It happened 4 times in a row, I switched back and forth from mobile/desktop view to see if it helps. Nothing changed. I think it is working now though. Just a strange bug. (I cleared cookies and was anle to log in)
I am not sure what caused it, but I collected an auction house collection, then went to my lair and it had logged me out (I switch from phone and desktop a lot. I usually only log in one time and hit remember me). I logged in successfully and clicked "Festive favours" and found out I was signed out again. It happened 4 times in a row, I switched back and forth from mobile/desktop view to see if it helps. Nothing changed. I think it is working now though. Just a strange bug. (I cleared cookies and was anle to log in)
kuiMdyV.png
@Tokugawa

FR runs on two sites right now:

www.flightrising.com
www1.flightrising.com

You might have noticed how certain parts of FR have migrated from one site to the other as the rewrite continues. It's mentioned here when Crim moved:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1421332

Depending on what page you are viewing you may or may not be logged in and logging in on the page you are redirected to will not work. This can also happen during times of lag when the sites are updating each other too slowly. The general suggestion to fix this is togo back to the forums and log out from there then log in from the main page:

http://www1.flightrising.com/

From there you will be logged in to both sites.

Hope this helps!
@Tokugawa

FR runs on two sites right now:

www.flightrising.com
www1.flightrising.com

You might have noticed how certain parts of FR have migrated from one site to the other as the rewrite continues. It's mentioned here when Crim moved:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1421332

Depending on what page you are viewing you may or may not be logged in and logging in on the page you are redirected to will not work. This can also happen during times of lag when the sites are updating each other too slowly. The general suggestion to fix this is togo back to the forums and log out from there then log in from the main page:

http://www1.flightrising.com/

From there you will be logged in to both sites.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I'm having this issue as well. I log in just fine, but whwn I go to my lair to feed my dragons it says I'm not logged in. For some reason I can still access the forums.
I'm on Android Mobile, but also play on my laptop. Haven't tried on my laptop yet because I'm out and about ^^'
I'm having this issue as well. I log in just fine, but whwn I go to my lair to feed my dragons it says I'm not logged in. For some reason I can still access the forums.
I'm on Android Mobile, but also play on my laptop. Haven't tried on my laptop yet because I'm out and about ^^'
Hello all -- if any of you are still having issues, can you please take a look at the troubleshooting steps here and reply to that thread with your results?

If you have already performed those steps as part of your troubleshooting and it is still not working, I would still like to hear from you.

Thanks!
Hello all -- if any of you are still having issues, can you please take a look at the troubleshooting steps here and reply to that thread with your results?

If you have already performed those steps as part of your troubleshooting and it is still not working, I would still like to hear from you.

Thanks!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies