Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [MJ] 2017 Mistral Jamboree Hub
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@panderz Pokémon and horoscopes aren't linked, r they up yet? :o
@panderz Pokémon and horoscopes aren't linked, r they up yet? :o
@RachelAmber
Not quite, they will be up over the next few days. want me to ping you when they do go up?
@RachelAmber
Not quite, they will be up over the next few days. want me to ping you when they do go up?
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
Yeah thanks :D @panderz
Yeah thanks :D @panderz
Happy MistJam everyone <3
Happy MistJam everyone <3
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
[img]https://media.tenor.co/images/0a4478dc551fca67b997262887f846a0/tenor.gif[/img] Happy Jamboree!! XD
tenor.gif

Happy Jamboree!! XD
XriSV9h.gif
We got two more events up!

~Halcyon Horoscopes ~

the Train of kites Mafia games are in ful swing! Check them out and maybe you can have a shot to join in!

@RingsofSaturn @KyloRen @felistopaz @birdfairy @IgnisFlamel @Ribbons @HowlingGale @casuallySleepy @CrazyassBat @agateflame @PiecesOSky @Hinumi @arjunvohra @thePurple @Deladria @UnseenRangerGal @Leucine @Lundlaeva @JinxMoonstone @cosmicConundrum @Quinineer @sgkat @tigressRising @Eialyne @Katsuokai @Starongie @Poisonedpaper @elfmoss @wingworm @Dandydots @Lilydew @Pandacow @Darkrait @Phooka @catgame21234 @hazy @Kookaburra @Kapara @Jetfeather @StarriannaFlare @Somethinggetrekt @justChimeric @HermioneLeviosa @ThisOneIsBlue @Saraceaser @Wubblyboofus @emmasquema @Starrlight @RemanLT @Nighttyger @Silverpine @XrayAngel @elmlily @Hidd3nstare @RachelAmber
We got two more events up!

~Halcyon Horoscopes ~

the Train of kites Mafia games are in ful swing! Check them out and maybe you can have a shot to join in!

@RingsofSaturn @KyloRen @felistopaz @birdfairy @IgnisFlamel @Ribbons @HowlingGale @casuallySleepy @CrazyassBat @agateflame @PiecesOSky @Hinumi @arjunvohra @thePurple @Deladria @UnseenRangerGal @Leucine @Lundlaeva @JinxMoonstone @cosmicConundrum @Quinineer @sgkat @tigressRising @Eialyne @Katsuokai @Starongie @Poisonedpaper @elfmoss @wingworm @Dandydots @Lilydew @Pandacow @Darkrait @Phooka @catgame21234 @hazy @Kookaburra @Kapara @Jetfeather @StarriannaFlare @Somethinggetrekt @justChimeric @HermioneLeviosa @ThisOneIsBlue @Saraceaser @Wubblyboofus @emmasquema @Starrlight @RemanLT @Nighttyger @Silverpine @XrayAngel @elmlily @Hidd3nstare @RachelAmber
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
Wonderful MistJam wishes for everyone!
Wonderful MistJam wishes for everyone!
I provide free nest rentals and studding services. Message with inquires
Putting this back on the first page! :D
Putting this back on the first page! :D
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Panderz just to be sure, there's no counting/registering of exalted dragon for this Mistral Jamboree, right ?
I've seen no link, no form...

And I realize I still wait for I don't know what before exalting my fodders and we're already quite in the middle of the event week ^^"
@Panderz just to be sure, there's no counting/registering of exalted dragon for this Mistral Jamboree, right ?
I've seen no link, no form...

And I realize I still wait for I don't know what before exalting my fodders and we're already quite in the middle of the event week ^^"
18DPRAC.png
@LeiaTortoise
exalting was last week! Its party week right now! Enjoy the events and enjoy the Dom perks! If you are exalting then its just added cash to spend on things~
@LeiaTortoise
exalting was last week! Its party week right now! Enjoy the events and enjoy the Dom perks! If you are exalting then its just added cash to spend on things~
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14