Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [MJ]: ToK Mafia- Spiraling Downfall
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Train of Kites Mafia- Spiraling Downfall

You had felt the rushing of air as you fell from the opened doors of the Skydancing Sails. Then you had only seen only darkness as you had fallen into a net that curled around you. “Welcome to the Spiraling Downfall! Luckily I caught you, it would have been a nasty fall if I hadn’t.” Crystal had said once you were safely on board.

You hear distinct murmuring and snap back to reality. You spot Crystal pacing down the length of the Roundhorn Hall, muttering to some other passengers. She looks up at you. “Obviously, you have a second chance here, whether you were an Arcanite or an innocent. Or maybe neither! It’s a war between factions here, all pursuing different traits or acting differently. Only the elected officials will be able to settle this dispute- but no one except me knows which factions all have joined.” She smiles and walks to the middle of the hall.

“Now, let’s get started with a civil discussion!” She walks toward a podium and activates its microphone and speakers. Then she strolls toward the “snout” of the kite and you feel the kite stop in midair, then start flying again. You rub your hands together in anticipation. Time to play.
Train of Kites Mafia- Spiraling Downfall

You had felt the rushing of air as you fell from the opened doors of the Skydancing Sails. Then you had only seen only darkness as you had fallen into a net that curled around you. “Welcome to the Spiraling Downfall! Luckily I caught you, it would have been a nasty fall if I hadn’t.” Crystal had said once you were safely on board.

You hear distinct murmuring and snap back to reality. You spot Crystal pacing down the length of the Roundhorn Hall, muttering to some other passengers. She looks up at you. “Obviously, you have a second chance here, whether you were an Arcanite or an innocent. Or maybe neither! It’s a war between factions here, all pursuing different traits or acting differently. Only the elected officials will be able to settle this dispute- but no one except me knows which factions all have joined.” She smiles and walks to the middle of the hall.

“Now, let’s get started with a civil discussion!” She walks toward a podium and activates its microphone and speakers. Then she strolls toward the “snout” of the kite and you feel the kite stop in midair, then start flying again. You rub your hands together in anticipation. Time to play.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
Rules:

1. Respect all your fellow players. If we see (or at least if I, Agrina, see) anyone personally attacking anyone other than just sussing someone and making anyone extremely uncomfortable, I will give you a warning. If it happens again, you will either be full on mod- killed or replaced. In all the mafia games I have played in or spectated in, this rarely happens, so I am hoping you will all abide by this rule and I won’t have to send any warnings out.

2. Do not have out of thread communication about the game with any of the other players. Asking me private questions is alright, I do that a lot myself. You may create spreadsheets, though do not let anyone else edit them other than yourself. I do not wish to have conversations where I cannot monitor them and see if you are abiding by the rules.

3. Respect the mods. We have been working really hard to give you all a great game. We also have to work hard to keep this somewhat orderly and civil. You may vote for Crystal, though remember, she belongs to a faction, and that faction might or might not be the faction you are in.

4. Please, no editing your posts. It matters less to us than the other rules, but other players may suspect you of hiding evidence you accidentally posted. Fluffing is alright, as long as it isn’t spamming, like posting a certain movie’s script (*cough* bee movie *cough*).

5. DO NOT take screenshots of anything game-related! Paraphrasing is fine, though copy/pasting anything game-related outside of the discussion thread is not okay.
Rules:

1. Respect all your fellow players. If we see (or at least if I, Agrina, see) anyone personally attacking anyone other than just sussing someone and making anyone extremely uncomfortable, I will give you a warning. If it happens again, you will either be full on mod- killed or replaced. In all the mafia games I have played in or spectated in, this rarely happens, so I am hoping you will all abide by this rule and I won’t have to send any warnings out.

2. Do not have out of thread communication about the game with any of the other players. Asking me private questions is alright, I do that a lot myself. You may create spreadsheets, though do not let anyone else edit them other than yourself. I do not wish to have conversations where I cannot monitor them and see if you are abiding by the rules.

3. Respect the mods. We have been working really hard to give you all a great game. We also have to work hard to keep this somewhat orderly and civil. You may vote for Crystal, though remember, she belongs to a faction, and that faction might or might not be the faction you are in.

4. Please, no editing your posts. It matters less to us than the other rules, but other players may suspect you of hiding evidence you accidentally posted. Fluffing is alright, as long as it isn’t spamming, like posting a certain movie’s script (*cough* bee movie *cough*).

5. DO NOT take screenshots of anything game-related! Paraphrasing is fine, though copy/pasting anything game-related outside of the discussion thread is not okay.
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
General:

This is a non-RP train mafia, which has two connected games. In this game, you have fallen from the Skydancer kite and are fighting for different dominant traits, but there’s a catch- everyone has signed up for a faction in secret, preventing you from knowing who your allies are. During the game, if you pay attention, you will soon discover your faction members. You will obtain points even if you are still onboard the Skydancing Sails.

General:

This is a non-RP train mafia, which has two connected games. In this game, you have fallen from the Skydancer kite and are fighting for different dominant traits, but there’s a catch- everyone has signed up for a faction in secret, preventing you from knowing who your allies are. During the game, if you pay attention, you will soon discover your faction members. You will obtain points even if you are still onboard the Skydancing Sails.

Mods:
Agrina, CrystalPegasus88, Luzae

Players:
1. Icepath
2. Leremis
3. TheNightDancer
4. KathiraNarae
5. Crowlich
6. StormDreamer
7. Winterreise
8. MagykalWagykal
9. Moonwater
10. Alphadragon
11. LittleFirefly
12. earendils
13. Limelight
14. luxmold
15. Rosetta248
16. candyninja101
17. DarknessReborn
18. Oricole
19. Dragonia
20. LunarParadox
21. CrystalPegasus88
Mods:
Agrina, CrystalPegasus88, Luzae

Players:
1. Icepath
2. Leremis
3. TheNightDancer
4. KathiraNarae
5. Crowlich
6. StormDreamer
7. Winterreise
8. MagykalWagykal
9. Moonwater
10. Alphadragon
11. LittleFirefly
12. earendils
13. Limelight
14. luxmold
15. Rosetta248
16. candyninja101
17. DarknessReborn
18. Oricole
19. Dragonia
20. LunarParadox
21. CrystalPegasus88
@CrystalPegasus88

@KathiraNarae @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @Rosetta248 @Oricole @DarknessReborn

Day 1 will begin now. You may post in this thread now (except for Magy bc you're in the infimary).
@CrystalPegasus88

@KathiraNarae @Winterreise @MagykalWagykal @Rosetta248 @Oricole @DarknessReborn

Day 1 will begin now. You may post in this thread now (except for Magy bc you're in the infimary).
Hi guys.
Hi guys.
sig110_by_dingobreath-dcmndep.png

RMJd8xc.gif
That flavor took a really long time to write.
Because 4 people fell off the kite.
That was kind of great and kind of not... so... great.
That flavor took a really long time to write.
Because 4 people fell off the kite.
That was kind of great and kind of not... so... great.
@Agrina
I understand the what, but how do we play here?
Also, could you tell me how many factions are there and how many people are in a faction?
@Agrina
I understand the what, but how do we play here?
Also, could you tell me how many factions are there and how many people are in a faction?

RMJd8xc.gif
@Oricole
You're trying to get people to vote for you or a person you think is in your faction. You can lie about your faction and you can claim your faction name.
There are 5 factions and usually 5 players on each faction. The main factions are Emotion, Logic, Light and Darkness.
@Oricole
You're trying to get people to vote for you or a person you think is in your faction. You can lie about your faction and you can claim your faction name.
There are 5 factions and usually 5 players on each faction. The main factions are Emotion, Logic, Light and Darkness.
@Agrina
Main? Are there some minor factions, then?
@Agrina
Main? Are there some minor factions, then?

RMJd8xc.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18