Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Murder/mystery game 2 [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Oh goodness my apologies for not giving my input... I seem to lack insight and knowledge on things such as these in any case. Both of my votes were incorrect and I am rather at a loss for who could be killing out lovely villagers. Whoever these dragons are... They are smart as whips to be sure. They destroyed our chance at finding them for sure when they killed our Seer in the second round. But come come let's analyze this and try and figure out who could be picking us off one by one...
Oh goodness my apologies for not giving my input... I seem to lack insight and knowledge on things such as these in any case. Both of my votes were incorrect and I am rather at a loss for who could be killing out lovely villagers. Whoever these dragons are... They are smart as whips to be sure. They destroyed our chance at finding them for sure when they killed our Seer in the second round. But come come let's analyze this and try and figure out who could be picking us off one by one...
Come ride the winds with me!
They'll take you where you've never been.
Welp, I completely forgot about this thread because I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out a couple days ago. Sorry about that. ;u; As for accusations, I still have none! D:
Welp, I completely forgot about this thread because I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out a couple days ago. Sorry about that. ;u; As for accusations, I still have none! D:
W0ar35Y.png
Well, the problem is that there isn't clues at all. So randomly guessing who the dragons might bewould be a good way to go? But I usually randomly vote to let you guys decide.
Well, the problem is that there isn't clues at all. So randomly guessing who the dragons might bewould be a good way to go? But I usually randomly vote to let you guys decide.
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
./Ghosts in with hot chocolate and gingerbread men for the dead and @Ashkii
*laughs incredibly loud* you guys are screwed :) happy hunting!
./Ghosts in with hot chocolate and gingerbread men for the dead and @Ashkii
*laughs incredibly loud* you guys are screwed :) happy hunting!
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png Feel free to ping me! ^W^
What's more problematic is that some of the other people RARELY post here. Got something to hide, maybe?
What's more problematic is that some of the other people RARELY post here. Got something to hide, maybe?
xdAscUc.png
@BlackRose567
@LeWyvern
@Ryokouri
@SuzukiAyako
@Vile
@Wolfkitten

Well, I know there are a few people that aren't talking. But, I really do need the villagers to send me your votes. As I haven't received any votes, I will offer this one time hint. It's not the dragons that are being silent. Please send me your vote by the end of the day. Good luck! =)
@BlackRose567
@LeWyvern
@Ryokouri
@SuzukiAyako
@Vile
@Wolfkitten

Well, I know there are a few people that aren't talking. But, I really do need the villagers to send me your votes. As I haven't received any votes, I will offer this one time hint. It's not the dragons that are being silent. Please send me your vote by the end of the day. Good luck! =)
*holds hands up*

Wow, that was unexpected. I wish there was more clues...
*holds hands up*

Wow, that was unexpected. I wish there was more clues...
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
I think I might know who it is... But oh goodness I'm not certain! Oh what's a villager to dooooo?
I think I might know who it is... But oh goodness I'm not certain! Oh what's a villager to dooooo?
Come ride the winds with me!
They'll take you where you've never been.
@BlackRose567
@LeWyvern
@SuzukiAyako
@Vile
@Wolfkitten

After a lengthy discussion the villagers have decided to lynch SuzukiAyako on the grounds of being a dragon. As they went to lead him to the gallows SuzukiAyako revealed himself to be a dragon. The villagers, encouraged at having flushed one dragon out of hiding, fought bravely and killed him after a brief fight in the town square. A celebratory feast lasted the rest of the day until nearly sundown.

ROUND 5 - Night
Alright dragon, let me know who you want to kill first in revenge.
@BlackRose567
@LeWyvern
@SuzukiAyako
@Vile
@Wolfkitten

After a lengthy discussion the villagers have decided to lynch SuzukiAyako on the grounds of being a dragon. As they went to lead him to the gallows SuzukiAyako revealed himself to be a dragon. The villagers, encouraged at having flushed one dragon out of hiding, fought bravely and killed him after a brief fight in the town square. A celebratory feast lasted the rest of the day until nearly sundown.

ROUND 5 - Night
Alright dragon, let me know who you want to kill first in revenge.
one dragon and 4 villagers left? o.o
one dragon and 4 villagers left? o.o
aprh_zps753fcf80.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10