Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Murder/mystery game 2 [FULL]
and I'mma start a betting pool. so if ya wanna bet, now's the time to do so. ^w^ (if i die, i'll tell ya my vote(Please don't kill me))
and I'mma start a betting pool. so if ya wanna bet, now's the time to do so. ^w^ (if i die, i'll tell ya my vote(Please don't kill me))
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png Feel free to ping me! ^W^
WH00P5, F0RG0T T0 P1NG!
@BlackRose567
@Charisma
@esperwolf
@Kazmakemake
@LeWyvern
@Ryokouri
@SketchySituation
@SuzukiAyako
@Vile
@Wolfkitten
WH00P5, F0RG0T T0 P1NG!
@BlackRose567
@Charisma
@esperwolf
@Kazmakemake
@LeWyvern
@Ryokouri
@SketchySituation
@SuzukiAyako
@Vile
@Wolfkitten
@BlackRose567
@Kazmakemake
@LeWyvern
@Ryokouri
@SuzukiAyako
@Vile
@Wolfkitten

Huge thanks to you guys getting your votes in asap. :D Unfortunately that means I have to announce who's getting lynched. *cough*

The villagers have decided to lynch Kazmakemake on the suspicion that they are a dragon. Once the deed was done, papers inside their hut revealed they were a villager with a death wish

ROUND 4 - Night
Alright dragons, you have another night to terrorize the villagers. Once you decide who your victim is, shoot me a pm. =)
@BlackRose567
@Kazmakemake
@LeWyvern
@Ryokouri
@SuzukiAyako
@Vile
@Wolfkitten

Huge thanks to you guys getting your votes in asap. :D Unfortunately that means I have to announce who's getting lynched. *cough*

The villagers have decided to lynch Kazmakemake on the suspicion that they are a dragon. Once the deed was done, papers inside their hut revealed they were a villager with a death wish

ROUND 4 - Night
Alright dragons, you have another night to terrorize the villagers. Once you decide who your victim is, shoot me a pm. =)
i voted for myself. aaaaand look where that got me XD (LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PUSH YOUR LUCK)

*puts on fedora as a ghost* place your bets now, i reckon the dragons are gonna win.
@BlackRose567
@LeWyvern
@Ryokouri
@SuzukiAyako
@Vile
@Wolfkitten
P.S. @Ashkii They didn't kill me, i was already dead! thanks @ladyplague and @Evanescence!
i voted for myself. aaaaand look where that got me XD (LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PUSH YOUR LUCK)

*puts on fedora as a ghost* place your bets now, i reckon the dragons are gonna win.
@BlackRose567
@LeWyvern
@Ryokouri
@SuzukiAyako
@Vile
@Wolfkitten
P.S. @Ashkii They didn't kill me, i was already dead! thanks @ladyplague and @Evanescence!
@kazmakemake

Hmm...I'm guessing LeWyvern. Just a hunch
@kazmakemake

Hmm...I'm guessing LeWyvern. Just a hunch
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@BlackRose567
@LeWyvern
@Ryokouri
@SuzukiAyako
@Vile
@Wolfkitten

The early morning hours were pierced by high pitched screaming as a villager found large dragon tracks all over the village. The majority of the prints were centered around Ryokouri's hut with a brave soul venturing inside to confirm the bad news that they'd lost another villager...

ROUND 4 - Day
Okay villagers, you get one more chance to even the odds by trying to kill one of the dragons. Please pm me your votes within 36 hours.

And let me offer some advice. Granted, there's several people that were not talking, which I clearly laid out in the rules that you had to be chatty. I will remember that for the next round, but moving on, rather than randomly guessing, try reading back over the thread and see what other players are saying. It may mean the difference between killing another villager and killing a dragon. Good luck!
@BlackRose567
@LeWyvern
@Ryokouri
@SuzukiAyako
@Vile
@Wolfkitten

The early morning hours were pierced by high pitched screaming as a villager found large dragon tracks all over the village. The majority of the prints were centered around Ryokouri's hut with a brave soul venturing inside to confirm the bad news that they'd lost another villager...

ROUND 4 - Day
Okay villagers, you get one more chance to even the odds by trying to kill one of the dragons. Please pm me your votes within 36 hours.

And let me offer some advice. Granted, there's several people that were not talking, which I clearly laid out in the rules that you had to be chatty. I will remember that for the next round, but moving on, rather than randomly guessing, try reading back over the thread and see what other players are saying. It may mean the difference between killing another villager and killing a dragon. Good luck!
Sigh another loss. Is it just another random kill or is there a reason beneath this one's death?
Sigh another loss. Is it just another random kill or is there a reason beneath this one's death?
xdAscUc.png
SuzukiAyako is very suspicious to me now. . .
SuzukiAyako is very suspicious to me now. . .
aprh_zps753fcf80.png
Shakes head as she sits outside her hut. "What we need is a seer or fortune teller. Making such blunt accusatons Suzuki means many things. Think before yo speak a subtle hint is the best."
Shakes head as she sits outside her hut. "What we need is a seer or fortune teller. Making such blunt accusatons Suzuki means many things. Think before yo speak a subtle hint is the best."
man why do dragons love killing me so hard
man why do dragons love killing me so hard