Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | College students in the house?
1 2 3 4
Not exactly college, but pretty much the swedish equivalent of it. I'm in my last year for this time around, studying gamecare and forestry.
Not exactly college, but pretty much the swedish equivalent of it. I'm in my last year for this time around, studying gamecare and forestry.
First year multimedia design and animation student here! I'm attending online college; it's really not my favorite ): plus I don't think it's all that great for socializing, but can't be too picky!! I'd really like to possibly work for Disney one day, but who knows!
First year multimedia design and animation student here! I'm attending online college; it's really not my favorite ): plus I don't think it's all that great for socializing, but can't be too picky!! I'd really like to possibly work for Disney one day, but who knows!
@Ichii Also an animation student! Leaning towards a more game industry based career rather than film though.
@Ichii Also an animation student! Leaning towards a more game industry based career rather than film though.
FWsnhaP.png
Contact me for commission information.
@Cacti that's really cool! I've debated that too, but I don't think it's for me. I'd really like to make comics too, maybe as a side job for my own personal profit I dunno

What kinds of games would you want to make? ' v '
@Cacti that's really cool! I've debated that too, but I don't think it's for me. I'd really like to make comics too, maybe as a side job for my own personal profit I dunno

What kinds of games would you want to make? ' v '
@Ichii Ideally I'd work for Bethesda or Telltale Games. I'm currently a freshman at Ringling college of art + design, their animation program is really rigorous. Hoping I'll survive the next few years!
@Ichii Ideally I'd work for Bethesda or Telltale Games. I'm currently a freshman at Ringling college of art + design, their animation program is really rigorous. Hoping I'll survive the next few years!
FWsnhaP.png
Contact me for commission information.
Is anyone else doing under graduate research? I am and it is a blast. I am so into it. I wanna talk bout it with everyone. I work in two social psychology labs.
Is anyone else doing under graduate research? I am and it is a blast. I am so into it. I wanna talk bout it with everyone. I work in two social psychology labs.
Sophomore in Communications. I will be getting my AA only.

Also refusing to do internships. Nope, not happening.

NHzYzMb.png
[quote name="Dreadnought" date="2013-12-22 03:27:09"]Sophomore in Communications. I will be getting my AA only. Also refusing to do internships. Nope, not happening.[/quote] That is not a good idea in this economy. You will have a much harder time getting a job.
Dreadnought wrote on 2013-12-22 03:27:09:

That is not a good idea in this economy. You will have a much harder time getting a job.
[quote name="Dragonpaw" date="2013-12-22 03:32:58"][quote name="Dreadnought" date="2013-12-22 03:27:09"]Sophomore in Communications. I will be getting my AA only. Also refusing to do internships. Nope, not happening.[/quote] That is not a good idea in this economy. You will have a much harder time getting a job.[/quote] @Dragonpaw I can't afford to work for free, and I and distrustful of internships in general. Besides, I'm hoping to license my art with more companies while I go straight to work (actually hoping to go to a Eco Village at the end of my Spring semester) doing something else, so I'll have multiple flows of income (aka passive income).
Dragonpaw wrote on 2013-12-22 03:32:58:
Dreadnought wrote on 2013-12-22 03:27:09:

That is not a good idea in this economy. You will have a much harder time getting a job.

@Dragonpaw
I can't afford to work for free, and I and distrustful of internships in general. Besides, I'm hoping to license my art with more companies while I go straight to work (actually hoping to go to a Eco Village at the end of my Spring semester) doing something else, so I'll have multiple flows of income (aka passive income).
NHzYzMb.png
Second year at college. Currently doing a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art & Design ( 2 year course) I love it! I recently finished my first project and did quite well in it.
Second year at college. Currently doing a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Art & Design ( 2 year course) I love it! I recently finished my first project and did quite well in it.
1 2 3 4